Fap Club Los Angeles

Swimmer777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Had to postpone the meeting on Saturday. Now planned for Thursday night, 8:00-11:00. Any group members who think they can attend, please post on the group page. For everyone who has sent membership requests in the last few days, I'll do my best to get back to you tonight.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had to postpone the meeting on Saturday. Now planned for Thursday night, 8:00-11:00. Any group members who think they can attend, please post on the group page. For everyone who has sent membership requests in the last few days, I'll do my best to get back to you tonight.
Where do you request?

Swimmer777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey everyone! Next meeting is this Friday, September 25, 3:00-6:00 PM. It was organized in the Kik group and we already have five or six planning to attend.

All group members, check out the thread I started on the group page. Any non members, DM me. The group is getting pretty big so please take no offense if I can't extend a membership at this time.

Just joined this forum. Wow, I’ve been missing out. Would love to join in on the next Fap Club meet up on Sept. 25. Thanks for the consideration.