FAQ: nips and pussy

ali55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why arab womans have small nips and large circle around there nips, and what causes that the small amount of meat came out of pussy.or is it normal? i heard that the girl who mastrbates got part of meat came out from pussy.i hope u guys understand what im trying to say.

Attachments

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand you're trying to tell us you're woefully uneducated.

The "meat" to which you refer is her inner labia. All women have them. They come in different sizes just like breasts and feet do. Their appearance has fuck all to do with masturbation.

Arab women, like all women and men of any race, will have variations in the size of the nipples and areolas (that's the circle around it). This too is normal.

Seriously, do you know anything about women?

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why arab womans have small nips and large circle around there nips, and what causes that the small amount of meat came out of pussy.or is it normal? i heard that the girl who mastrbates got part of meat came out from pussy.i hope u guys understand what im trying to say.

The circles around nipples are called "areola". All women have them and the size varies from woman to woman. They get darker with pregnancy and that's presumed to help babies see the lunch counter better :tongue:

What you're calling "meat" are labia. It's a normal part of the body, and varies from woman to woman. Genetics determine how big they are, not masturbation.

I'm sorry they don't sell basic anatomy books in Qatar :/

D_Mimosa Rain

Account Disabled
Media
Ali55, your lack of knowledge about a womans body is quite scary... I posted on your other thread about virginity. I hope you'll stick around this website to learn a thing or two and get the answers you are looking for

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love how some people are being hostile toward someone who clearly needs this site more than many others of us. He clearly has not been exposed to many naked women. Also, he comes from a part of the world where conservatives rule, and certain things are just not proper.

An Arabic man I slept with told me he knew my pussy would be tight because my butt is so small, and also that he only fucks American women, but when he's ready to settle down, he'll chose an Arabic woman from back home, unless some American woman really surprises him and meets his conservative expectations. We talked at length about the hypocrisy of appreciating the sex one can only have with a liberated, Western woman (like his mother) but wanting to marry a girl from the Middle East who would submit perfectly to him.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's where Islam draws its devastating force.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't reproduce man, for the good of us all.

Hey, let's not put the guy down. Seeing how he is from Qatar, I doubt English is his first language. From living in a country that is less open about discussions on sexuality, the question may make sense to him. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.