Far be it from me to gainsay my beloved's posts, especially as she's been banned.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Well you're here, so it sucks less already. Do stay.
Really, you do say the nicest things.

But LPSG is not the site it used to be. Lots of people whose participation here I valued very highly have either left or deliberately gotten themselves banned because they've seen the same deterioration that I've observed. It's just not that much fun any more, and my suggestions to the management for possible solutions have gone unheeded. There was a time when I felt proud of the way people communicated and actively supported each other, but the place has been taken over by mean-spirited, cynical, spiteful children with some really nasty agendas. I see too many people spending time trying to convert others and persecuting those who don't come over to their way of thinking. They're allowed to stay here, and the people who call them on their shit tend to get banned. In short: the place no longer has any objective standards and those who are tasked with enforcing them are too weak and divided as a group to be of any use.

I'm really beginning to hate it here, and I feel more than a little sad about it.

She's been banned?! Is there some kinda rotational system, whereby only one of you is allowed on at once?

PS: How will it make the site any better if quality people get themselves banned as a protest?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice to know you can still rant and rave like before. That, and still find ways to mix your meds with whatever's on hand. Tho, I could've used you almost two weeks ago with some frogmouth called BUSTERHYMAN.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice to know you can still rant and rave like before. That, and still find ways to mix your meds with whatever's on hand. Tho, I could've used you almost two weeks ago with some frogmouth called BUSTERHYMAN.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Don't tell me that fuck stick finally got banned. Biggest waste of bandwidth ever!

Welcome back Hick. I fear the site will never be what it once was...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
To which the kettle rejoined, "Mothafucka, you stupid or somethin'?"
You stupid motherfucking bastard. You don't know the difference between making your point and simply scoring points. You haven't a leg to stand on intellectually, so you borrow Glenn Beck's technique of excerpting other people's words in order for you to count coup. Well, guess what? Only the stupidest people won't see through that threadbare tactic, and only they will actually enjoy reading what you have to say. But then, the only time they'll read your drivel is during commercials or when the race is under a yaller flag. You are just as boring as any other sound bite philosopher, except when you're being irritating, and you don't display a lot of range otherwise.

To quote that preeminent sage and Good Witch, "Be gone, before someone drops a house on you, too."