Far be it from me to gainsay my beloved's posts, especially as she's been banned.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You stupid motherfucking bastard.

To quote that preeminent sage and Good Witch, "Be gone, before someone drops a house on you, too."
Must've hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, eh, kid?

:lmao:

Don't hold your breath, chuckles...I'm not going anywhere.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really, you do say the nicest things.

But LPSG is not the site it used to be. Lots of people whose participation here I valued very highly have either left or deliberately gotten themselves banned because they've seen the same deterioration that I've observed. It's just not that much fun any more, and my suggestions to the management for possible solutions have gone unheeded. There was a time when I felt proud of the way people communicated and actively supported each other, but the place has been taken over by mean-spirited, cynical, spiteful children with some really nasty agendas. I see too many people spending time trying to convert others and persecuting those who don't come over to their way of thinking. They're allowed to stay here, and the people who call them on their shit tend to get banned. In short: the place no longer has any objective standards and those who are tasked with enforcing them are too weak and divided as a group to be of any use.

I'm really beginning to hate it here, and I feel more than a little sad about it.

If you dislike it so much, why did you come back?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry to disappoint you. It doesn't piss me off. I'm just confused as to why people who complain about how much they dislike this site keep posting and contributing. It you really hated it that much, you wouldn't come here.
If it were as simple as that I might believe it was worth the time to discuss it with you. Then again, if you were anything other than a casual observer there's a possibility you wouldn't be asking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it were as simple as that I might believe it was worth the time to discuss it with you. Then again, if you were anything other than a casual observer there's a possibility you wouldn't be asking.

Oh I know all about the big bad conspiracies. I just don't find it necessary to let things that happen on the internet dictate my life. Not saying you do, just sayin.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see a man fighting for his beliefs and is tired of wasting breath over it. It's not so much that he hates the site as much as he wants to put some of that fire of old in a jar - alas what he's gathered so far is far too dim as an illuminant to be of practical use.

I expect a fuck you response, but eh, I call it as I see it. Sick 'em Hick!