Far be it from me to gainsay my beloved's posts, especially as she's been banned.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see a man fighting for his beliefs and is tired of wasting breath over it. It's not so much that he hates the site as much as he wants to put some of that fire of old in a jar - alas what he's gathered so far is far too dim as an illuminant to be of practical use.
By making a thread that encompasses everything he finds so revolting about the current state of the site?

There was a time when I felt proud of the way people communicated and actively supported each other, but the place has been taken over by mean-spirited, cynical, spiteful children with some really nasty agendas. I see too many people spending time trying to convert others and persecuting those who don't come over to their way of thinking. They're allowed to stay here, and the people who call them on their shit tend to get banned. In short: the place no longer has any objective standards and those who are tasked with enforcing them are too weak and divided as a group to be of any use.

There have been no drunken pathological liars re-admitted to this board recently, especially not yesterday.
I can't even begin to fathom what would possess you to make that point in this thread.