Far to big soft for his age

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jonappi: Hi to all,

recently i've seen a boy in a german sauna whom I felt very sorry for. His dick was far to long for his age and he really seemed to have problems with it. He was maybe 13 years old and his dick close to 18cm (about 7 inches) soft!!

His friends often made fun of him by giving some "funny" comments on his size. He however tried very hard not to show his dick too obvious and to keep a towel in front most of the time. But his efforts were kind of senseless. This thing between his legs was just way to long and his hands to small to hide it.

I got the impression that he was not very happy with his size. Maybe because he was just to young.

Did any of you undergo similar situations in your teens or is this huge soft size "unique" for this age? At least, I have never seen something like that before. Or have you?

Bye,

jonappi

2. Herti

Herti New Member

7" soft is very long. Perhaps it looked longer because he was very small

3. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Yes, as a youngster, I was in situations similar to the one you describe.

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    yeah, for several years I was that kid :( the flak I got from other kids was no fun, but as with most taunting you learn to rise above it - it was worse when adults stared or pointed it out though, because when you're a kid you assume that everything adults do is serious, so those were the times I really felt like a freak. the early adolescent years (like 10-12 for me, as I recall) can be pretty uncomfortable - younger than that you don't notice or think about it, and older than that you grow out of those anxieties and don't worry about it, but the period in between is not much fun.

5. East

East New Member

I know how this goes, last year I got picked on in a playful manner for my soft size. all of it was playful and kind of fun, but still. I still kind of get that now when someone sees it but it's mainly from my friends so it's all good.

6. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

yeah, for several years I was that kid :( the flak I got from other kids was no fun, but as with most taunting you learn to rise above it - it was worse when adults stared or pointed it out though, because when you're a kid you assume that everything adults do is serious, so those were the times I really felt like a freak. the early adolescent years (like 10-12 for me, as I recall) can be pretty uncomfortable - younger than that you don't notice or think about it, and older than that you grow out of those anxieties and don't worry about it, but the period in between is not much fun.
    [post=301389]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Same here, word for word.

Except instead of 10-12, it was more like 13-16 for me.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

just the vagaries of puberty. I was a horrible hormonal greasefire until at least 15, but a lot of people seem to have to put up with it for even longer.

I still remember the blissful relief of the day my acne and facial hair signed a truce, and adopted a balance that finally allowed me to shave properly. :eyes:

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Probably today! Keep posting....all voices welcome!

9. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

That's a well-written post, dukey, very powerful. I too hope you'll post more.

10. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not personally, but that subject came up with me and a friend and he mentioned he was pretty self conscious about the matter. He noted how quickly that flipped when he got into Junior and Senior years in high school.

11. steve319

Gold Member

dukey, with comic timing and storytelling skills like THAT, you should be posting more often! You're holding out on us, buddy!

Let's hear more from you, Ok?

12. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    I remember being younger in Jr High when I learned that I was very big for my age.
    It was like a nightmare, simply due to the fact that I was different from most every other guy in sports and school.

It might be more intensive from a sexual and appealing stand point for many, but at a younger age.....things that make you different from others are more hazardous then not.

I hang larger soft then most guys hard, now that I am 25 it doesn't bother me like it did in school. But then, it shouldn't.

Nater

13. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:

That's pretty scary. I'm a good size hard and if you hang soft at my size....whew.....glad I'm on the East Coast. :)

14. jporkins

jporkins New Member

I started puberty pretty early, but didn't really get mocked for my size, but was mocked often for already growing armpit hair etc. etc.

15. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

Guys use to make fun of me. Make comments like, " Does my dick have its on zip code?"

16. madame_zora

Gold Member

Just tell them "Everything's bigger in Texas!"

17. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: *Points at Jana's breats*

Do those things have a ZipCode?! (what are you gonna do now, HUH, HUH, HUH?) :eek:

18. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

It surprises me when I read posts of people being embarrrassed because their dick is too large or at least bigger than their classmates.

From the time that I was in 5th grade, I had what might be considered an "adult" sized penis. I don't recall that I was ever put down because of it. In fact it afforded me more of a celebrity status among my peers to the extent that at times, I can recall, being asked by one or more of them to show them my "big thing" or to make it spit (which, btw, I was happy to do. There ws only one other boy in our class who could do that. He was about a year older than I but I had hime by an inch or so in length and produced a noticably larger quantity of juice.

How can attittudes have changed to the extent that an endowed boy should be ashamed of his gift??

Gramps

19. Dr Rock

Gold Member

it was always a mixture of both for me and the other bigger kids at school - a lot of the time they poked fun or cracked jokes, but apart from one or two sad individuals there was never any actual rancor to it. I think most other kids just found it amusing, period - things like that ARE amusing when you're 10. then once everyone got old enough to start thinking about their OWN sexuality, it became one of those subjects nobody would ever refer to (cos, you know, talking about other guys' dicks makes you a FAG). I quit school before much maturity had had a chance to set in with my school peers (which was probably a good thing because I got into the real world sooner).

20. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jporkins....I wonder if that's a reference to a pilot in the first Star Wars movie?

;)

Draft saved Draft deleted