farang ding dong

ohio_dude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The guy in this video shows some pretty clear evidence of (albeit forced and to some rather gross) penis enlargement over time, especially around the 8 minute mark. Does anyone have a bunch of these videos? especially where he's pumped out like at the 8 minute mark.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, She(Ning) and this cat seem to have some kind of relationship that may extend beyond the screen, as they've done multiple scenes together. Hell of it is, she's cute, even with those ridiculously phony funbags. I'd do her. He, on the other hand seems to be an advocate/devotee to pumping. Evidence is is his mammoth mauve manhood. don't look healthy, altho he can spurt out big ropes, no doubt.

quiller

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh for f**k's sake! The cock n balls are very obviously fake too! Doh!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The cock and balls are not faked, I have seen his videos with his woman and her real tits. He is an excessive pumper and quite gross.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cock and balls are not faked, I have seen his videos with his woman and her real tits. He is an excessive pumper and quite gross.

I'm inclined to think he's real too-- if you look at the compilation he shows up in a variety of sizes, and the bigger he is, the worse the coloring looks...

If that's his kink, then... okay. Just don't make me pay his healthcare costs if it goes wrong.

BRpope

1st Like
Media
I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this a while ago. Dont really care, his junk looks bruised and the whole balloon tit thing that site has going on always just really confused me.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I like how dude never takes his pants off and everyone here completely believes his magically changing dick must be pumped rather than faked. Especially when the entire premise of his videos is giant, prosthetic balloon tits. But no, that cock must be pumped, not fake just like the tits.