Farewell, and good luck!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The mods have just put me on notice that I'm in violation of something they are concerned about. This is fine. But knowing how untruths and bad gossip is du jour on the web site I wish to share the following with anyone who might care.

Subgirrl:

This is not a slam against you. But the gentle and kind "notice" that I am breaking the rules of LPSG is more than I'm willing to deal with.Life's too short. Haven't the time to worry about it. Regardless of what LPSG rules are, the truth is that i did have to hustle on the streets when I was younger For me the truth is more important than a generally "suspect" big pee pee site. Besides, I find I waste far too much time spooking through LPSG threads.

As they say, water finds its own level. In eliminating me from the rosters of LPSG-ers I hope to raise my water level a bit higher. And I'm certain the moderators will revel in thinking their own status has also risen.

Again, this is not a slam against you. I'm sure you're a rather entertaining and fun person, but I need to spend my time on more creative endeavors; NOT LPSG. Let's remove the temptation by canceling my membership. I'm certain that will make the bubble that is LPSG and myself happier. And please share my request with the "board."

Sincerely wishing you nothing the best,

Midlifebear

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good luck, MLB.

It's a pity it came to this. Be well and know that there is life outside this mud puddle.

~Dragon.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As they say, water finds its own level. In eliminating me from the rosters of LPSG-ers I hope to raise my water level a bit higher. And I'm certain the moderators will revel in thinking their own status has also risen.

Midlifebear

If they do, they do such only in vain, as their status would not rise but rather decrease in the eyes of most everyone on here as they would be censoring an adults recollection of life events.
I can think of very little that would be more despicable and UN-AMERICAN not to mention blatantly hypocritical.

Hope you stay! Intelligent people are rather lacking on this site I seem to find and your loss would be a great one.

HH

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The contents of that post are pretty murky to me, but I get the idea that Midlifebear expects to get banned from the site. That makes me a sad non-panda. :sad:

I don't plan to leave the site, but I find it ever less rewarding to read and post here.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I will be sorry to see you go MLB. I have quite enjoyed your posts. I dare say that the site will not be better for your exit.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's been no one quite like MLB on this board.
One of the characters of the site ... and a good writer.
I will miss you.
Pity things come to this, but I wish you well and will remember you fondly.

The contents of that post are pretty murky to me, but I get the idea that Midlifebear expects to get banned from the site. That makes me a sad non-panda. :sad:

This post may help with the murk.
It's not really all that important.
It's just an entirely automatic application of a site rule.
Means nothing personal.
I wish MLB would reconsider.

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The mods have just put me on notice that I'm in violation of something they are concerned about. This is fine. But knowing how untruths and bad gossip is du jour on the web site I wish to share the following with anyone who might care.

Subgirrl:

This is not a slam against you. But the gentle and kind "notice" that I am breaking the rules of LPSG is more than I'm willing to deal with.Life's too short. Haven't the time to worry about it. Regardless of what LPSG rules are, the truth is that i did have to hustle on the streets when I was younger. For me the truth is more important than a generally "suspect" big pee pee site. Besides, I find I waste far too much time spooking through LPSG threads.

Again, this is not a slam against you. I'm sure you're a rather entertaining and fun person, but I need to spend my time on more creative endeavors; NOT LPSG. Let's remove the temptation by canceling my membership. I'm certain that will make the bubble that is LPSG and myself happier. And please share my request with the "board."

Midlifebear

A true bummer if you really leave. Here's hoping you don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sorry to see you go. I liked reading your posts!
But I understand...the strictness of some rules here seem a bit silly at times. (i was warned about similar postings, and find I don't post as much details or as often anymore.)

Good luck!

Last edited:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
:sad: This makes me sad, too...

Maybe we should all take a vacation for a bit... refresh and refocus.

I agree the quality of posts have diminished greatly with time (and I haven't even been here THAT long).. trolls, haters, and disrespect run rampant... Isn't it grand? (sarcasm)

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
WTF is going on here?

Longtime posters getting banninated, threads disappearing, The rise of uber trolling, crazy shit.
I know some of that stuff has always gone on here, but DAMN, it's getting out of control.

I understand certain standards and practices, but DAMN, What the Hell?

I've never interracted with you much, MidlifeBear, but I've enjoyed many of your posts, as they're always very intelligent and lucid.

I wish you all of the best, and hope you make it a sabbatical, and not a permanent exit

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's been no one quite like MLB on this board.
One of the characters of the site ... and a good writer.
I will miss you.
Pity things come to this, but I wish you well and will remember you fondly.

This post may help with the murk.
It's not really all that important.
It's just an entirely automatic application of a site rule.
Means nothing personal.
I wish MLB would reconsider.

Thanks, Conan I was just looking in the Mod Actions thread, and there was nothing about MidlifeBear getting modslapped.

I wonder why when someone gets their posts edited for content, it's not in the Mod Actions thread.

Yeah, no one likes to get Modslapped. As a matter of fact, it really fucking sucks.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to hear of your decision mlb
a positive poster, with minimal prejudices, me thinks
learnt a lot of the real America, and believe it also

what chance us others

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, Conan I was just looking in the Mod Actions thread, and there was nothing about MidlifeBear getting modslapped.

I wonder why when someone gets their posts edited for content, it's not in the Mod Actions thread.

Yeah, no one likes to get Modslapped. As a matter of fact, it really fucking sucks.
The thread is usually edited at the end of the day, not after every time someone is warned or banned.

Take a look in another hour or two.

I honestly haven't really chatted with MLB, most likely because we don't post in the same places... But it's always sad to see a long-standing and contributive member leave for whatever reason.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very sad news indeed. I do hope you stay. However, if you don't, know that you will be missed. Be well. Keep in touch.

Last edited: