Farewell everyone

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apparently, you believed him on at least three different occasions because you listed three different excuses that he made. You also infer that you believed him many more times since it would "take up several hours, especially if I counted the number of times he said each thing I never believed."

Sklar

Nope, sorry, wrong. I never believed anything he said. Just because he gave excuses as to why he never was able to follow through doesn't mean that I *EVER* believed anything he said.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure...if I get to play naughty room service waiter!

You may play anything you want! Just feel free to use your pass key and slip on in at any time. I'm sure Vince won't mind, and, if he does, I'll just blindfold him. :biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never got around to looking at his gallery. Did I miss anything?

did he have anthing packing worth asking about??
Yeah, a rather beautiful man, actually. Oddly, he drew my attention, because I had a friend with the same nickname, and this one ended up looking almost exactly like him. It was a strange, and tasty-looking, coincidence.

It's a rather sudden reason, but I wish him well.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You may play anything you want! Just feel free to use your pass key and slip on in at any time. I'm sure Vince won't mind, and, if he does, I'll just blindfold him. :biggrin1:
Yeah,,, just keep me in the dark and feed me..

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I would just like to wish a heartwarming farewell to everyone. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here on lpsg but now I believe it is time to leave after my conversion to Islam yesterday. I now hope to serve and worship my Lord in the best possible manner I can. I apologise to everyone whom I've upset with my words or actions. I have taken off my pictures and deleted my contacts list. If anyone has a picture of myself I kindly ask that you dispose of it please. I wish you all the very best with everything you do.

Kind regards,

Mark

Have fun oppressing women, shunning homosexuals and non-Muslims, and living in the third world!

Oh whoops, I went there. :tongue:

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
watch out...

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I turn my life over to the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!
I have been Baptize as a Pastafarianism, and I haven't look back since, well except to see 2 men in black hiding behind trees.

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

:lmao:

Can I join too!! Please tell me this is actually a spoof!!!!

When I read the letter to the Kansa Schools board I larfed so hard

I cried!!!

Funniest thing I've seen in ages!!! :-D