Farewell LPSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I hate farewell threads, but I'm getting many PM's asking why I've delete my gallery and Friends list. I will save you all the trouble.

Some of you know of my stalker problem of the worst kind from a former member. I must leave all of my social networking websites, including LPSG. It has gotten serious and the authorities are involved. I might come back. I might not even delete my account. It's safe to say that I have to at least lay low for a while until this is dealt with legally.

I spent too much time on here anyway, so this might be for the best. I am sure that I'll get more work done. Feel free to PM me. I'll visit my inbox while my account still exists.

Thanks for the great times.

PS. Just a heads up: remember to be very, very careful who you give personal information to online!

Last edited:

Take care rec and hope this all works itself off. I wish you peace and happiness in the future and hope you can return someday when all these problems are resolved.

Best,
Jason

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rec, dear. I knew you were having some issues. Sorry to hear they have reached this level. I hope that they are able to find a way to break the downward cycle and you can have your freedom back. Shame how some people do not understand limits and relish in the suffering that they cause others.

I'll say a prayer for you. Be safe.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate farewell threads, but I'm getting many PM's asking why I've delete my gallery and Friends list. I will save you all the trouble.

Some of you know of my stalker problem of the worst kind from a former member. I must leave all of my social networking websites, including LPSG. It has gotten serious and the authorities are involved. I might come back. I might not even delete my account. It's safe to say that I have to at least lay low for a while until this is dealt with legally.

I spent too much time on here anyway, so this might be for the best. I am sure that I'll get more work done. Feel free to PM me. I'll visit my inbox while my account still exists.

I'm glad the authorities are responding to your complaints, and I wish you the best!

I was planning to answer your message and saw that it wasn't possible, so, because I have PMs off, the answer is Ai Sugiyama, not Hingis. :wink:

PS. Just a heads up: remember to be very, very careful who you give personal information to online!

As someone once stalked by a delivery man and later gas station attendant that I never had any significant contact with, the maxim should be more along the lines of just be careful and aware, because people, anywhere, even in your home, can be dangerous. :frown1:

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So sorry to hear this horrible news. I hope everything works out for you.

Don't forget to tell the administrators/moderators to remove your "photo verified" notation since you removed your gallery. Others have been banned for failing to do that.

Hope you can come back again someday.

CLYDE

Status
Not open for further replies.