Farewell LPSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gawd, Wish I'd read this thread when you first posted it. My life has been a fricking nightmare for the past two weeks. I was sort of accustomed to being stalked when I lived in Houston and NOLA but wasn't expecting all the harassment (as posted in the R.D & J forum) that I've gone through recently...all of which can be traced back here to lpsg. Again, I've deleted all of my gallery except for 2 really old pics.

Like Rex2000 said...be very, very careful when it comes to giving out personal info.

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's interesting that you and Ex changed your screen names about the same time and now y'r leaving the site. It may just be my personal observation but you've had a lot of drama this year.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, so a few things like this have happened here as of late. Sorry to hear this in a place that, to me, was the ultimate in support. I hope you guys can resolve this soon and we can all play again. Take care.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will miss primal savage he always seemed to be a very nice man.
You brought this on yourself.
cigarbitch :saevil:

Dragging up a week old thread just to stick your boot in? Just about sums u up. Its not enough that he's not here anymore, u have to grasp for cheap points too.

Then u have the fucking nerve to call me mean spirited?
:rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Right Speech has four components, each with a negative side and a positive side:
(i) abstinence from false speech, and instead speaking the truth;
(ii) abstinence from divisive speech, and speaking words that conduce to harmony;
(iii) abstinence from harsh speech, and speaking gently;
(iv) abstinence from idle chatter, and speaking what is meaningful on the proper occasion.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Is this the 'in' thing now or something? I see a few people talking about their stalkers like it's a notch in their bedpost. One of you even 'joked' about trying to get one. :confused:

Stalking is quite common. Millions report it every year in the U.S. alone.
Keep up to date on what the general M.O. of a stalker is and be aware of your surroundings. One thing I notice on a daily basis- most people are completely oblivious to their surroundings.

Everyone will be completely paranoid of everyone else in the near future at the rate it's going. Look at what America's Most Wanted did to children/ adult relationships. Certainly helped many but also helped destroy any trust children have in adults. Sad but true. Be careful out there.

Media
Regardless of any disagreements I may have had with Rec, any blog that contains a nude photo of an adult male (Rec) and a video of him with family (which includes a child), among other things, on the same page is unforgivable.

Shame on anyone for condoning his stalker's behavior.

I have been blamed for the posting of that blog, which is untrue.

Leave the man alone, to quote Rec, "Enough is enough".

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

Regardless of any disagreements I may have had with Rec, any blog that contains a nude photo of an adult male (Rec) and a video of him with family (which includes a child), among other things, on the same page is unforgivable.

Shame on anyone for condoning his stalker's behavior.

I have been blamed for the posting of that blog, which is untrue.

Leave the man alone, to quote Rec, "Enough is enough".

I agree, and whoever gave the same blogger my name so that he could publically link me to this website has been no friend of mine.

Be careful folks, there are some malicious people on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.