Farewell to LPSG from CNW400

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone knows how much I hate these people who keep sayin' they're leaving, and then never do so. :rolleyes:

Hmm, well, that doesn't bother me as much as when they take their galleries down. :tongue:

Perhaps the best would be if someone kept saying they were taking down their gallery to draw sympathy, and then never did so:tongue:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
This is my last post and communication with the LPSG for the next 12 hours (10:45 pm EST). It's been fun and I've met a few nice folks on here to chat with - you're a great bunch of guys (and some gals, fo' sho') and I appreciate your listening and responding to my rants and raves.
But I have work to do today, tnx.
So take care, and many blessings to all!:redface:
Special note to Jeff Black: I will not take my gallery down.:cool:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my last post and communication with the LPSG for the next 12 hours (10:45 pm EST). It's been fun and I've met a few nice folks on here to chat with - you're a great bunch of guys (and some gals, fo' sho') and I appreciate your listening and responding to my rants and raves.

Oh, Rubi... I will miss you so much!!! You're the bestest thing that ever did happen to us!!!!

*weeps*

I just don't know what life will be like without you for the next 11 and 3/4 hours!!! I shall be very very blue and lonely, without you.

*sobs*

Why, oh why must you go???

*wails*

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

You'll be back. I'm betting it'll be before 10:45, too.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
*hides in the corner and hopes people don't realise she should be getting one of these* :redface:

Awww.... c'mere you :hug: Glad you didn't leave.

FWIW, I think there's a difference between people who make two dozen posts and then announce they're leaving, and people who make significant contributions and announce they're leaving.

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Rubi you kill me glad im part kitty so i have 9 lives... i have not been out here for a while... Needing to catch up for sure.. tee hee.. Now is could see leaving a fairwell if you were well liked or hated and had a few lovers here... But dont see it here..... Well getting back in the swing of things.... Kiss Kiss Hug Hug

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
*hides in the corner and hopes people don't realise she should be getting one of these* :redface:
Oh yeeeah, didn't you ditch us last week over that whole Stronzie thing? I'd pull up the quote but...
<insert Twilight Zone music here> it seems to be a figment of my imagination, so you don't have to worry about any "proof". :rolleyes::tongue::wink: