Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two things are really going on: the air being pushed into the bottoms rectum causes pressure and, like you say, it comes out as a "fart". The other is that the bottom my also be experiencing anal orgasms. As he has one he will feel the need to bear down, sometimes resulting in expelling air, other times fluid.

buttfuckbro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two things are really going on: the air being pushed into the bottoms rectum causes pressure and, like you say, it comes out as a "fart". The other is that the bottom my also be experiencing anal orgasms. As he has one he will feel the need to bear down, sometimes resulting in expelling air, other times fluid.

I know this is true hehe

nightguy13

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shew, my boyfriend fucks me like the third video when I bottom because I feel 0 resistance... but I also cum like instantly as well. I wonder if that's from getting off on my prostate being beat to death or if I'm just full of hot air lol I hate it. I usually make him stop once that starts. >__> Anyone find it embarrassing or should I [plow] through it

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Amazing feeling for a top

Reactions: 10285021