Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me the farthest I've ever been able to shoot my load has been 6 feet from a standing position. I also have a video of doing said act.

I will say horniness is probably the biggest factor in shooting so hard, but 6 feet seems to be my absolute maximum, the only thing that changes is the volume.

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6 feet is awesome--so I guess if you were to be right behind my wife with her on all 4's--you could paint the back of her head white--and even shoot it right over her head!!! Id love to see that!!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think I've ever shot that far. I've hit the headboard when I was younger. Hit my forehead a few times but that's about it. A guy I was with once shot over his head, over the sofa and hit the floor a good three feet behind the sofa. I'm guessing that was 6'. He said he did that all the time. Damn!

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably 5-7 feet.

WOW--you can really shoot that far--i would love to see you kneeling behind my wife with her on all 4's--and see you splash your cum on her back--paint the back of ehr head--and shoot right over her head too.
Have you ever done that to a married woman before?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
WOW--you can really shoot that far--i would love to see you kneeling behind my wife with her on all 4's--and see you splash your cum on her back--paint the back of ehr head--and shoot right over her head too.
Have you ever done that to a married woman before?
I never really got into married women, too taboo for me.

Procockus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've shot over six feet on a few occasions, although I've never measured. The first handjob I got from a girl when I was 15, I'm pretty sure I shot about 7 feet and I came a lot. It surprised both of us. Another time in college I got a long BJ and at the end I took my cock out of her mouth and jerked off. I shot over the bed and the desk right behind the bed. I'm guessing that was at least 6-7 feet.