Farting among friends

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you fart openly among your friends and lovers?

I think it's a bit offensive and I usually just hold it in and excuse myself to the bathroom if I have to release it. Even with a lover I would usually ask for permission out of courtesy. But I know a couple guy friends that will fart openly when they are with a group of friends that includes both men and women and their girlfriend. I guess it means they are comfortable around their friends, but I still consider it a bit childish (for guys that are in their 30's!). They usually do it and joke about it, and usually do it repeatedly.

Am I just a prude? :redface:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally i find it embarrassing to do it....its a bodily function though so if someone close to you is comfortable in your presence and they do it i tend to laugh it off....i have the other rude habit of burping when i'm in front of others, some people find that offensive but the 'better out than in' philosophy always good for coming into play

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on the friends. I have some that are so straight laced I never would. With others it almost becomes a competiton. :redface:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only with very close friends and family. one female friend has went poop while I was in the shower and we talked the entire time......How gross is that? LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you fart openly among your friends and lovers?
Nope, absolutely not. I don't spit or scratch either.

I think it's a bit offensive
Ok, but you think everything is offensive.
and I usually just hold it in and excuse myself to the bathroom if I have to release it. Even with a lover I would usually ask for permission out of courtesy. But I know a couple guy friends that will fart openly when they are with a group of friends that includes both men and women and their girlfriend. I guess it means they are comfortable around their friends, but I still consider it a bit childish (for guys that are in their 30's!). They usually do it and joke about it, and usually do it repeatedly.

Am I just a prude? :redface:
Given your sexual proclivities I'm not sure you're a prude, but you are darn close to it. :wink:

It depends on the friends. I have some that are so straight laced I never would.
With others it almost becomes a competiton. :redface:
Say it ain't so! :eek: I have no idea why, but I have this very formal, upperclass image of your life. I imagine you being one of the few men on the planet who can wear an ascot on a daily basis w/o looking like an extra in a Merchant Ivory film. :cool: Farts and ascots do not go together. :tongue:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
jovial, you're not a prude for holding it back. farting openly in front of other people isn't for everyone.

i myself though, do fart openly in front of people i'm comfortable with. i have no shame letting it rip... everything from those SBD (silenty but deadly) farts, to the wet farts, and the machine gun farts. :rofl: it often turns into a farting contest, or also seeing how many people you can tackle to fart on lol. that's just me though :tongue:

Reactions: sdbro

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jovial, you're not a prude for holding it back. farting openly in front of other people isn't for everyone.

i myself though, do fart openly in front of people i'm comfortable with. i have no shame letting it rip... everything from those SBD (silenty but deadly) farts, to the wet farts, and the machine gun farts. :rofl: it often turns into a farting contest, or also seeing how many people you can tackle to fart on lol. that's just me though :tongue:

Ewww, girl that is so nasty! :yikes: No wonder you have had trouble finding decent men in the past. :rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
most of my friends are guys, i have been caught in the cross fire too many times. i just laugh, breathe through my t-shirt and give high scores for tone, duration and stench.

ml
friendly fire is a myth.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Aren't you scared that this is just a stepping stone? What's next, spontaneous scat orgies? :shock:

I have Foreskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women get the pussy farts. There's not much that's funnier than finishing sex with a girl, and after you take your cock out of her and she rolls over on the bed to go to the bathroom, her pussy farts 4-5 times in the process.

Then they have regular shit gas farts to deal with also, but every girlfriend I've had has been quite subtle with that.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just goes to show you that not everything natural is wonderful.

Not farting in front of someone is an act of hospitality and respect. It's what sets us apart from animals.