farting in the mens room

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by AZZAWA, Jun 19, 2011.

1. AZZAWA

AZZAWA Member

So, i know people got to fart and they need to do it somewhere, but I had recently two times when a man was standing next to me at a urinal and farted. They didn't say excuse me or anything, they just farted. I guess even if they would say excuse me I would be a bit put off about this. When I think about it, I think people should go into a stall and close the door and fart. Am I being to weird about this whole farting thing?

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Yes.

3. ruggero

Gold Member

Albums:
    It always pisses me off that it's hard to fart "privately" at the urinal as the urine flow gets interrupted momentarily.
    And is therefore a visual giveaway!

4. dolfette

Gold Member

OP, you are up tight.

5. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

It happens. Dear God they are already in restroom. And what if the stall is being used, and there is only the one (as sometimes there is). What is the poor bastard to do? Wait until the guy dropping the deuce is done? What if said guy is all constipated or has diarrhea, and is going to be in there a really long time? Should the poor gassy sap have to stand there all uncom-fart-able, praying he doesn't rip one and upest your fragile sensibillities? Or are you sugessting he be shoved out the restroom and risk blasting his tush trumpet at the rest of us, so he can then have some tightass put up a post about the creep he came out of the restroom to fart, and why didn't he do it in there?

Poor, poor, gassy, farty dude....

6. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Tush trumpet.
    Never heard that before.:tongue:
    Good one.

7. AZZAWA

AZZAWA Member

in the two instances I referred to was in a rest room with 5 stalls and 3 urinals and they both chose not to use any of the empty stalls. The other component is pure decency - say excuse me. plus have a tendency to smell.

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i guess the situation is preferable over farting in the urinal and pissing on you.

9. earllogjam

Gold Member

Wait, isn't the men's room intended as a place to relieve all your natural functions?

Do you say "excuse me" when you burp in the men's room? People vomit in the men's room and don't say "excuse me".

No need to apologize or excuse yourself for some gas at the urinal, besides sometimes you don't know if you're gonna fart until half your bladder is empty. It's all natural anyways. Shit happens, as they say.

10. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, I see both sides. For me, I can't think of a single friend who could tell you that they've known me to fart. My mom would have to say that it's been since I was a child. Don't get me wrong, I'm like everyone else, I just do it privately. I'm very strange about bodily functions personally- I was just taught to always say excuse me. Hell, I can't even do number 2 in public places- that's just a no go for me. Now to the original poster- I understand where you're coming from dude, I do. But you have to understand that in the Men's Room, gloves are off. So even though you and I would feel that our personal bubbles of courtesy have been violated, both instances were legit moments for your farters.

11. Pitbull

Gold Member

People shit in bathrooms.
    Shit smells.
    They don't say excuse me when they shit.

12. nudeyorker

Gold Member

OP I don't know how old you are but it's been my observation that almost everyone (men) over 30 farts when they take a leak.

#12 nudeyorker, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Thats the proper place to do it. Nothing wrong with that unless they ask you to pull their finger. :biggrin1:

14. Pitbull

Gold Member

As long as they don't have leaky farts

15. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I'm not over 30, but I was thinking "ya know I fart a lot when I'm taking a piss" too! :tongue:

16. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He should have coughed at the same time and you would have through he just had really bad breath.

17. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Thank you:smile:
    But you also said in your OP that you would still have felt put off even if they did say excuse me.
    Just saying.
    Some folks may like that :tongue:
    I may say excuse me, cuz that's how I am (well not for taking a shit in there, but for farting in close proximity to someone) but I also understand that the PC muscles that relax to allow for a leak, relax in other places as well (maybe the OP needs to brush up on his anatomy?) and a fart may well decide to make a break for it. It happens. Oh well. So where i may excuse myself (habitualized tendency) I don't begrudge others for a natural function in a place made for such functions.:smile:
    A balanced veiw as always. I couldn't have said it better myself (oh and side note, unless I really have to go, I refuse to shit in a public restroom. For me it is the "there are not enough toiet seat covers in the world..." thought pattern:redface:)
    That would be hysterical! *ppfffttt! Ploop!* "oh! Excuse me!"
    I know it has happened to me. And it is not like you always know it is going to happen.
    LOL!
    Eeewwwwww!!!!
    Good to know if I ever go out to eat with you and we use the restroom at the same time *makes mental note to bring air freshner*:tongue:
    LOL!

#17 B_Nicodemous, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
  18. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:
    What on earth is wrong with society today?

The men's room is where you go to fart.

Jesus H. Christ, get OVER yourselves!

19. dolfette

Gold Member

for fucksake, you're standing there pissing in front of each other!

you've both flopped your genitals out and are breathing in scented lungfuls of the stench of hot, fresh urine...and a little gas is more distasteful?

i seriously do not get it.

20. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I totaly agree !!!!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted