AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tush trumpet.
Never heard that before.:tongue:
Good one.
My husband says our couch in infested with barking trouser spiders whenever he farts in our living room. Cracks me up.:biggrin1:

Yes, OP. Excusing oneself is for places other than the restroom. If bodily functions have to be excused there, where are they acceptable?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have heard people in a closed stall say excuse me. I always think ...you don't have to say anything in that room. It is what the room is for. LOL

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband says our couch in infested with barking trouser spiders whenever he farts in our living room. Cracks me up.:biggrin1:

Yes, OP. Excusing oneself is for places other than the restroom. If bodily functions have to be excused there, where are they acceptable?
LOL! :lmao: I will have to remember that one:biggrin1:

fldan1978

Experimental Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kinda get it. I'm like that too! I have to wait until everyone is gone before I go #2 but it is the place to do it! what pisses me off is when people giggle over someone farting! The few times I have laugh at it was when a guy farted in a plastic booth like MC D's and it vibrated the booth :smile:

D_Jay Sockafeller

Experimental Member
Media
I know I've actually heard this before somewhere else, but I couldn't remember where. Anyways this is pretty much true:

When defecating, the external sphincter muscles relax. The anal and urethal sphincter muscles are closely linked, and experiments by Dr. Harrison Weed at the Ohio State University Medical Center have shown that they can be contracted only together, not individually, and that they both show relaxation during urination. This explains why defecation is frequently accompanied by urination, and why urination is frequently accompanied by flatulence.

This is from wikipedia (I know not the best source), but I do remember reading this before somewhere.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I've actually heard this before somewhere else, but I couldn't remember where. Anyways this is pretty much true:

When defecating, the external sphincter muscles relax. The anal and urethal sphincter muscles are closely linked, and experiments by Dr. Harrison Weed at the Ohio State University Medical Center have shown that they can be contracted only together, not individually, and that they both show relaxation during urination. This explains why defecation is frequently accompanied by urination, and why urination is frequently accompanied by flatulence.

This is from wikipedia (I know not the best source), but I do remember reading this before somewhere.
This is what I am talking about.

And apparently here is not the only place we are discussing this. In five minutes i found god knows how many links where good folk are discussing bathroom flatulence etiquette.

Some were really serious minded...but who wants those! Here is one i found that I thought i would share. Enjoy:tongue:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It happens. Dear God they are already in restroom. And what if the stall is being used, and there is only the one (as sometimes there is). What is the poor bastard to do? Wait until the guy dropping the deuce is done? What if said guy is all constipated or has diarrhea, and is going to be in there a really long time? Should the poor gassy sap have to stand there all uncom-fart-able, praying he doesn't rip one and upest your fragile sensibillities? Or are you sugessting he be shoved out the restroom and risk blasting his tush trumpet at the rest of us, so he can then have some tightass put up a post about the creep he came out of the restroom to fart, and why didn't he do it in there?

Poor, poor, gassy, farty dude....

Post of the Day!
:biglaugh::haha::You_Rock_Emoticon:

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's one of the things you simply ignore. FORMERLY one would BLESS someone who farted, same as a sneeze. It's not really a fully controllable function, and it "happens." One CAN sometimes suppress a sneeze, but it can hurt. And one CAN (sometimes) "hold in" flatulence, but it IS a naturally occurring function of mammals and what BETTER place to "relieve without embarrassment" than IN the place reserved for men? Sheesh -- it's a SEGMENT of Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles." Benny Hill also was a connoisseur of flatulence.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
best to fart in mens room, than in office or cubicle or vehicle...don't you agree? blaaaaaaatttttttttt pee u.... arggggggarggggggg gag gag......lol

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My problem is evertime I hear someone fart in the bathroom, I laugh so fucking hard. I try to keep it in but end up having to leave before I am finished.

One time this guy farted and it was so loud and it went on forever, I was biting my tongue to not laugh. I worked so well I farted too and then it was on, I laughed out loud and pissed on my own hand.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time this guy farted and it was so loud and it went on forever, I was biting my tongue to not laugh. I worked so well I farted too and then it was on, I laughed out loud and pissed on my own hand.

Did either of you apologize?