Farts when fucked

Kanefan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello! This is my first time posting here. I'm just wondering if you guys have the same experience, or if I'm not normal? You see, when I get fucked by a big penis, on the way out of my ass, I tend to fart sometimes. When I fart, I can't seem to enjoy the sex anymore, so I just tense up and it gets really uncomfortable. This is also the case if I finger myself with three or more fingers, although I don't tense up, because it's just me.

Anyway, am I doing anything wrong? Is this common when having sex? Oh, and I'm a gay guy, I guess that's relevant.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep, it happens to the best of us. Definitely not something worth getting embarrassed over. Don't worry, unless you are their first, your partner will have seen (or heard!) it all before.

varina1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Haven't you ever topped? Try it sometime and you will find your partner has the same issue. My hubby and I flip flop and since we are both guys the toilet humor of the situation is NOT wasted!

Laugh at lifes little jokes on us. Once you start to do that the world is a much brighter place....

Eurico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah I've been at same condition at once or 2, but my partner n I just lol at it and just make fun with it with saying something funny or teasing me or tingle me about that fart part and then we continue to fuck again.

Kanefan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you guys for replying. :) I have topped once before, but he didn't seem to have that problem. But now I know it's normal, and nothing to be embarrassed about. Amazing how cool you guys were about it too, hehe. :p Thanks again.

varina1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
no problemo, like secondbest69 said it happens to both sexes.... look up queef! LOL

Maybe you didn't fuck the guy you topped hard enough! Trust me, give a REALLY good pounding and your partner will have some air to release..... whatever you do, don't let it stop you from getting fucked if you enjoy it

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you guys for replying. :) I have topped once before, but he didn't seem to have that problem. But now I know it's normal, and nothing to be embarrassed about. Amazing how cool you guys were about it too, hehe. :p Thanks again.

Glad you feel better about it now :smile:.

no problemo, like secondbest69 said it happens to both sexes.... look up queef! LOL

It even happens to women when they do anal :eek::biggrin1:.

BlonderMuc23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is just normal... i´m both top and btm, whenever i btm it happens to me as well, also when i top... I think it is a normal reaction and nothing to worry about.
And at least you know it might have been a good fuck :)

D

deleted556573

Haven't you ever topped? Try it sometime and you will find your partner has the same issue. My hubby and I flip flop and since we are both guys the toilet humor of the situation is NOT wasted!

Laugh at lifes little jokes on us. Once you start to do that the world is a much brighter place....

This.

There's copious amounts of truth in this post. :biggrin1:

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some well-deserved deaths in 2011: