Farts

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think about farts ? Do you like them ? You hate it?
Dont be shy discuss your positions about it .:naughty::naughty::fart::fart::Flush:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on guys dont be cowards . We can talk about this taboo subject.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only a str8 pig thinks farting in a public place on purpose is funny. I work with a bunch of str8 pigs who think it is quite amusing.
Farts can be amusing , specially the very stinky ones.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People must deal with the stinky things of life.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The farts with sounds usually arent that bad , the silent ones are usually the deadly ones.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The farts with sounds usually arent that bad , the silent ones are usually the deadly ones.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Very true. You don't hear it, but all of a sudden you get the odor. UGH! :mad:

:fart:

http://www.lpsg.org/71946-do-women-ever.html#post1170075

The sounds they make always seem to make people laugh. Some are very loud and to the point. Others go on and on and make all different tones. I'm glad I'm not a gassy person, but once in a while I do a doozie! Whoopie cushions are fun.

kalyst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, Regading this subject im afrais that Argentina will be invaded by US in by the excuse that we have ¨Massive Destruction, and Lethal Biological Weapons¨ being manufactured here...
Know why? My Bf culturist diet (u can check some pics in www.manjam.com/lomitomdq ) has put us in that list... Way too much protein i tell him... But he doesnt care...
U wont be able to smell anything for hours if u survive the exposure... Those are really toxic dude... And u are not sleeping with him :p And i think that summertime help the fermentation... (for those who dont know, Here in Argentina is summertime now) So ill have a stinky summer :)

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
anyone ever play with a remote controlled fart machine...they are really funny....had a yard sale here this summer, hide the machine under some stuff....every time these old people wallked buy, i would hit the remote! i took the machine to the gym with me one day, hid it under a towel under a bench...this old fat lady walked by, i hit the remote, she actually reached down the back of her pants to check for soilage!! i almost crapped myself laughing!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I'm going to have to call you bastards out on this one...I refuse to believe that you guys were able to watch the fart scene in "Blazing Saddles" and NOT laugh!

Or the very brief fart joke in "Down Periscope" and not laugh when Kelsey Grammar says to "Shoot Buckman out a torpedo tube."

And I know ALL you SOB's thought this was funny...YouTube - matrix fart

Be a man and admit that farts are really fucking funny!