Farts

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only a str8 pig thinks farting in a public place on purpose is funny. I work with a bunch of str8 pigs who think it is quite amusing.

You seriously need to smoke a peace pipe (or pole). You're so full of hostility toward gals and "str8s" that I can smell the stink of it from every one of your posts. Then again, maybe it's just this thread...

Seriously, dude...you aren't the only person in the world whom life dealt a 7-4 off-suit. Get over yourself, already...you're uglying up the place something fierce.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I might have been guilty of doing that once or twice to some younger cousins, but i blame it solely on the abuse i had to put up with from my older siblings. Thats my story and i'm sticking to it!

One trick i will never pull is to fart and then push the other persons head under the covers. My husband and i both agree thats grounds for divorce! ;)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One trick i will never pull is to fart and then push the other persons head under the covers. My husband and i both agree thats grounds for divorce! ;)

That is known as a "Dutch oven."

Edited to add: Thanks for the Tilton link. I was so sorry when I found that all the clips had disappeared from YouTube.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So like I expected it . Most members are cowards and want to avoid a topic about a natural body funtion.:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::fart::fart::firedevil::AR15firing::booty::wave2::swordfight:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday I was in a elevator and someone farted a deadly silent one , the smell was horrible .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::fart::fart::fart::yuck::yuck::lmao::lmao::lmao:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yesterday I was in a elevator and someone farted a deadly silent one , the smell was horrible .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::fart::fart::fart::yuck::yuck::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Those are very deadly and it's awful when they occur in a place where you can't escape. Just hold your breath and hope the elevator doesn't stop. I love baked beans and they don't make me gassy at all. Bush's beans are delicious and taste homemade.

Bush Brothers – Bush's Best

Beware the wet fart.

Wet farts are awful. A few times I've done those and got a little leakage in my undies. The thing about them is that you can kind of tell they're wet beforehand, so you release them slowly, but you never really know what you're going to get. It's best to be in the bathroom if you feel one coming on.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pull my finger.

Smell that?
Actually, "Pull My Finger" is the name of the CD from which the answering-machine message that I posted comes! The CD seems to be no longer available, but you can buy individual tracks from Amazon.com.
Are we talking FARTS?
I can hardly believe that someone would post that, but there are several videos in the same vein on the site!