Fascination...

911t

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the site Sarah, afraid to say I am old enough to be your dad but I am not fat.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ 911t & BlkWthThk11: thanks for the welcome!

@ matthi: elaba :) zal wel lukken hier, soms wel toffe mensen. Belg of Nederlander in de VS?

@ at10: Thank you. I'm sure I will!

@ hillaire: yeeeaaaah I'm feeling a *tiny* little bit overwhelmed by it. Ah well... it's good for my ego if nothing else... :rolleyes: Hi hillaire ^_^ Nice to meet you too!!

Damn, you don't wanna cam with weird, unknown people old enough to be your Dad? :frown1:
Oh well, I'll talk cars at ya instead. :wink:

Welcome to the site, Saz. :)

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ MisterVIP: Thank you =)

@ Joll: No no, you got it all wrong! I've only joined this site so I can learn all about cars... Whenever I'm in chat I will accurately take notes on everything you say concerning this subject. :rolleyes: (naaah... I wasn't *really* being sarcastic - talking cars is fine ;) ) Thanks for a warm welcome ^^

DieHard9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's very nice to have another hot gal join the site, Sarah - especially onewith such wit and diligence in responding! lol Drop me a line anytime, here on on Yahoo Messenger, I'd love to get to know you better! :)

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol... naaah you nailed it. On second thought, TheRob might be one for sarcasm too. :wink:
(Edit : and btw, welcome yourself ^_^)

Thanks for the welcome ;), reminds that i still have to introduce myself.
I considered the chance of Rob being sarcastic, but it is always tough to judge if you don't know the people and the common tone at a place you are new to.
Just gotta take a chance from time to time.

But i got to say this is one of the better introduction threads i have seen so far, part of that is your individual responding and part is the humor that is to find in here. Thanks to us circling Lotharios (nice to see some here seem to be into literature). I assume that it is no coincidence that my first two posts take place here, but i guess that is what a women with a halfway pretty face does to us. :laugh: