fascination

D_cw5yea

Just Browsing
Media
Does your penis fascinate you? Do all penises' give you pleasure in looking at them or fantasizing about using them in some manner? Would you like to suck one or play with a strange one at least one time?

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the onset of puberty I think all young men are "fascinated" with their cock. The growth of hair around it, the enlargement in size, the emission from stroking, etc. All of that motivates a guy to explore and get to know all about his cock by experimenting. Ever since then my cock does more than fascinate me, it invigorates me. It provides a measure of pride, for myself and to realize what I can give to a partner. It's typical to look at other cocks to compare and admire, specifically when they are attached to men who are physically fit and well groomed. I think most men fantasize about large cocks...it's what turns a man on and stimulates his personal manhood into action. That's the satisfaction of being a man.

rawrrawr

Experimental Member
Media
Ya I like the shape of my penis... looks good and turns me on. I am 100% straight but I admire well shaped ones too.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your penis is just another part of your anatomy - its like your hands - your feet - your face - your hair - your chest - or what ever else you have - and ofcourse you will admire it, caress it, care for it, have fun with it, use it, etc - just the same as you do with the other parts of your body. I wash my hair, I brush my teeth, I cut my nails, I sunbath my body - so my penis gets the same sort of attention too.,,,

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Penises have fascinated me ever since mine first went erect and provided me with sexual pleasure. But I never even had any thoughts of playing with another penis until after my divorce. Since then I've been making up for lost time in a big way!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love penis, especially the huge ones. Would love to meet with the big guys and hold their penises in my hands. Yum !!!