fashion question

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

WAHOOWAH: figured i'd be safe and ask this in the womens forum - what color polo shirts can i wear with light blue (like carolina blue :mad:) shorts --- orange? dark blue? lemme know...... i have most all colors of shirts so thats not a problem.....

2. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I know this wasn't the quetsion, but whatever you do, just don't wear horizontal stripes with verticle strips! FASHION TABOO! :)

3. Imported

Gold Member

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

How about a white t-shirt with

UNC

on it! :D :D :D :D

Pecker

(If we aren't supposed to eat animals then why are they made of meat?)

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: ??? UNC?

WAHOOWAH, I would prolly wear the navy blue or a white. Orange is even good in some instances. Whaere are you going?

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Almost any colour goes with blue. That's why it's such a fashion standard.

Nony, I often wear lighter bottoms than my top...I don't think I've ever heard of that before. I like the way that looks on me...

7. Imported

Gold Member

Maximillian: With the name Wahoowah, I am surprised at you mentioning "Carolina" blue, shouldnt you be wearing Cavalier Blue? Are you the Mole? -laughs-

8. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Down here in Chapel Hill, anything goes well with Carolina Blue.

Seriously, though, it's a hard color to mix. In my opinion you'd probably do best just to go for a white polo shirt.

9. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: Heh M,

Through a white polo on and call it a day!

Inquiring mind

10. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: I've heard the "light on top, dark on bottom" rule too. It's supposedly something about a dark color on top making one look top-heavy - busty ladies, take your best shot! ;)

11. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: My girlfriend Jacquie in college told me that rule a long time ago for the reason longhornjok ascribes. Hmmm... maybe there is a connection here....

We were at school at the University of Texas at Austin and their mascot is a longhorn. Perhaps it is a weird Austin, Texas rule.

What about the rule of no white before Easter and after Labor Day? Have you heard of that one?

Like I am some slave to fashion anyway!

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1064040939;start=0#10 date=09/21/03 at 05:14:53]What about the rule of no white before Easter and after Labor Day?  Have you heard of that one?[/quote]

Ask Patty Hearst. (ref. John Waters' Serial Mom)

Pecker

(Wear short sleeves. Support your right to bare arms!)

13. Imported

Gold Member

WAHOOWAH: [quote author=Maximillian link=board=women;num=1064040939;start=0#6 date=09/20/03 at 14:34:03]With the name Wahoowah, I am surprised at you mentioning "Carolina" blue, shouldnt you be wearing Cavalier Blue? Are you the Mole? -laughs- [/quote]

only way i can describe it - I hate UNC but I REALLLLLLLLY HATE VT WITH A MAJOR PASSION DONT GET ME STARTED ON THOSE 1-AA SCHEDULING PUSSIES!!! ----------BACK ON TOPIC ----- - and they're my golf shorts - i have a pair of orange shorts as well - as another topic what color polo can i wear with them...?

14. Imported

Gold Member

WAHOOWAH: [quote author=Maximillian link=board=women;num=1064040939;start=0#6 date=09/20/03 at 14:34:03]With the name Wahoowah, I am surprised at you mentioning "Carolina" blue, shouldnt you be wearing Cavalier Blue? Are you the Mole? -laughs- [/quote]

also - notice the angry face when i said carolina blue

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice