fashion question

WAHOOWAH: figured i'd be safe and ask this in the womens forum - what color polo shirts can i wear with light blue (like carolina blue :mad:) shorts --- orange? dark blue? lemme know...... i have most all colors of shirts so thats not a problem.....

gigantikok: I know this wasn't the quetsion, but whatever you do, just don't wear horizontal stripes with verticle strips! FASHION TABOO! :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
How about a white t-shirt with

UNC

on it! :D :D :D :D

Pecker

(If we aren't supposed to eat animals then why are they made of meat?)

wvalady1968: ??? UNC?

WAHOOWAH, I would prolly wear the navy blue or a white. Orange is even good in some instances. Whaere are you going?

sammygirly: Almost any colour goes with blue. That's why it's such a fashion standard.

Nony, I often wear lighter bottoms than my top...I don't think I've ever heard of that before. I like the way that looks on me...

Maximillian: With the name Wahoowah, I am surprised at you mentioning "Carolina" blue, shouldnt you be wearing Cavalier Blue? Are you the Mole? -laughs-

awellhungboi: Down here in Chapel Hill, anything goes well with Carolina Blue.

Seriously, though, it's a hard color to mix. In my opinion you'd probably do best just to go for a white polo shirt.

inquiringmind: Heh M,

Through a white polo on and call it a day!

Inquiring mind

Longhornjok: I've heard the "light on top, dark on bottom" rule too. It's supposedly something about a dark color on top making one look top-heavy - busty ladies, take your best shot! ;)

AnonyMs: My girlfriend Jacquie in college told me that rule a long time ago for the reason longhornjok ascribes. Hmmm... maybe there is a connection here....

We were at school at the University of Texas at Austin and their mascot is a longhorn. Perhaps it is a weird Austin, Texas rule.

What about the rule of no white before Easter and after Labor Day? Have you heard of that one?

Like I am some slave to fashion anyway!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1064040939;start=0#10 date=09/21/03 at 05:14:53]What about the rule of no white before Easter and after Labor Day?  Have you heard of that one?[/quote]

Ask Patty Hearst. (ref. John Waters' Serial Mom)

Pecker

(Wear short sleeves. Support your right to bare arms!)

WAHOOWAH: [quote author=Maximillian link=board=women;num=1064040939;start=0#6 date=09/20/03 at 14:34:03]With the name Wahoowah, I am surprised at you mentioning "Carolina" blue, shouldnt you be wearing Cavalier Blue? Are you the Mole? -laughs- [/quote]

only way i can describe it - I hate UNC but I REALLLLLLLLY HATE VT WITH A MAJOR PASSION DONT GET ME STARTED ON THOSE 1-AA SCHEDULING PUSSIES!!! ----------BACK ON TOPIC ----- - and they're my golf shorts - i have a pair of orange shorts as well - as another topic what color polo can i wear with them...?

WAHOOWAH: [quote author=Maximillian link=board=women;num=1064040939;start=0#6 date=09/20/03 at 14:34:03]With the name Wahoowah, I am surprised at you mentioning "Carolina" blue, shouldnt you be wearing Cavalier Blue? Are you the Mole? -laughs- [/quote]

also - notice the angry face when i said carolina blue