Fashionably Loud!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, for my 777th post, I decided to pose a question about something I like. I know that most people in this lovely forum have other hobbies or topics that they concern themselves with, but are there any other fashionisto/as floating around in this hallowed institution?

My ideal day would be spent with a life-size stack of fashion magazines, catalogues and look books preparing my mind for what's to come in the next season. Who's doing what and what influences are prevalent throughout the season's collections.

Does anyone else here share my same "passion for fashion?"

*side note: I actually hate the saying "passion for fashion," but few other combinations sound as good.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would be me! I do love fashion and have often fantasized about a haute couture wardrobe. I've been known to actually coo and moan in delight over Vogue, Town & Country, and Elle. I am the go to gal for fashion & etiquette in my circle of friends.

I missed best dressed in high school by only 3 votes! :mad: I blame this on an unfortunate punk rock phase which overlapped my preppy phase some time in my sophomore year. :redface: C'est la vie.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

Does anyone else here share my same "passion for fashion?"

*side note: I actually hate the saying "passion for fashion," but few other combinations sound as good.
How 'bout "fashionate"? Does that strike your fancy any better?:biggrin:

Sorry, I'm not terribly into fashion myself, I just wanted to interject with that word.:redface:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep... fashionista here!

I get the magazines In Style, Lucky and People Style Watch. I like those because they lack the pop psychology gender-stereotyping articles that are too prevalent in other fashion magazines.

I have trouble with several things though 1) money (can't afford any of the clothes, even the "deals and steals" right now!), 2) many of the clothes don't come in my size (some of the stores only go up to a size 12, and designer clothes sometimes only go up to a size 8! I wear a 14 to 16.) and 3) hardly any of the shoes come in wide widths, which I need or they will be very painful to wear.

I'm not necessarily wanting to be a stick woman here. I'd like to have a physique like Jessica Simpson, please! (and the money she has, too...) Oh yeah, and medium-width feet so I can wear normal shoes!

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A fashionista by the very definition doesn't follow trends. Amirite or amirite? I'm young, have a fashion model girlfriend, live in paris, and have plenty of money, so you can pretty much guess where I stand on fashion. :)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely a fashionista here! Not to mention a shoe-aholic. There is nothing like a new pair of stilettos! Well, maybe a new lacy bra and matching thong!