Fast Clean-Up?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_Hung Jon, Jan 23, 2010.

1. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

This is a question for guys who after jerking off have this tendency to have to clean up their cum ASAP. Why do you do this? Why not just lie back and enjoy the after glow feeling and get to the clean up after a while. I'm wondering if this is something guys learned when they were teenagers and didn't want their mom or family members to catch them? Or maybe they consider it wrong or shameful and want to get rid of the "evidence" quickly. What do you think? I don't think my cum is like battery acid that will burn a hole in my body. I like how it feels on my stomach and chest. I know after a great orgasm, I want to just rest and enjoy all the calming sensations in my body. :smile:

#1 B_Hung Jon, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  2. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cause I cum a lot, and it tends to start running down the sides of my chest and getting all over everything.

Which is not to say I don't love my cum - particularly when a cocksucker feeds it back to me. Damn, I love that.

3. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

There's not really an urgency like your preference, especially if I'm in bed and plan to launder the sheets that day or if I'm at least partially clothed and can toss whatever in the laundry basket. There is usually something conveniently at hand like a tissue, towel or clothes to be laundered to use for cum clean up but I don't rush either. I like the feel of it running across my chest, abs or legs. I just try to avoid spotting something that I'm still going to be wearing that day. Jon, I think that your assumptions about those who do the quick clean up are probably fairly accurate. Will see who else comments here. I've never discussed this before. Thanks.

4. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

Never came all over myself...doesn't sound like fun. I wonder if more gay/bi men choose to skeet on themselves than straight dudes...

5. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am like you now Hung Jon
    of course there was a teen tendency to destroy the evidence asap
    relaxation and savour everything is the only way these days .. definitly
    enz
    i do believe some folk are terribly against anything to do with semen tho?? fair enuf'

6. technopeasant

technopeasant Member

Cum has a quality of becoming runny, messy and eventually sticky. After pealing my glans from underwear and sheets a few times I decided it was necessary to clean up. The sheets also get stained with ugly brown stains. Had a roommate one time who practiced soaking the sheets and I shared his bed. He worked at night I in the daytime. It was not a pretty sight and very hard to wash out, stinks too after a while. Not very hygienic but, if you live alone and don't mind it and never have anyone else in your bed go for it. (This might have something to do with circumcision, glans sticking, so if you are not it might figure into the situation).

#6 technopeasant, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted