"Fast food" restroom designs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Lightkeeper, Apr 9, 2007.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

There use to be a McDonalds not far from me with two urinals (no partition between) and two toilets (with doors for privacy) in the mens restroom.
    You could use the urinals and if lucky, catch a look at the cock of someone standing next to you.
    They tore it down and built a new one (larger play area for kids) but only designed the mens room with one toilet and one urinal. They have signs all along the highways advertising "tour buses welcomed" yet sometimes one has to wait in line. That's dumb! Jeers to the architects and upper management.
    :mad:

2. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it always could be worse (even if Im scared to stare at anyone)
    I was at one Mcdonalds with one urinal and toilet there and the urinal was covered in foil with a sign "broken, please don't use"
    that makes people stand in lines.... seriously, those toilets make me angry!
    At my university, the guy's toilet on the last floor is always broken, since many months! They're not even thinking of getting it repaired, and because of the weird construction of the whole building, the before last floor you say? Yeah right, I could only find a girly toilet there, the best guess is to run to the first floor and there find the toilets, there for once the guy's and girl's toilets are quite close, so for once you can figure out which one is which one (people love to collect toilet signs)
    Luckily I am veyr resistant and I usually don't pee in school or restaurants anyways, I always do it at home so noone can look or anyways, and I can hold veyr long, I wrote a thread about my 2 days of no pee (someone even called me a camel then)..

Oh wait... we were talking about staring at people's cocks! Right right!
    I ehhhhh I....
    I would seriously be a happy men if I knew if I want to them...

3. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

all macdonalds ive been are like that, the tiolets are really small, i'm sure one is so small you hit the guy standing at the nearest urinal as you open the door

4. DarkAuron

DarkAuron New Member

I'm the same, too. I keep getting told that my bladder will screw up, but I've always been able to hold it for long periods of time without any problems.

5. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because bathrooms are supposed to be built so you can stare at other men's penii while they pee. >_>

lol

6. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

You can "train" your bladder to where you don't have to go as often, just don't over do it because you can cause yourself injury. While it's not likely it is possible.

7. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah it is a bad idea to over do it... like me with those 2 days... I was getting dizzy on day 2 and when done, I was so tired that I needed to lay myself on the bed and rest (but peeing for over minutes non-stop fealt great)....

So it's a bad idea to hold that long, it's better to go into the toilet and show what you got.... <sigh>

8. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh the subject changed. Good...cause the other was preposterous.

Yes, I'm all for more toilets in a bathroom depending upon the population
    and the traffic. If it's a high traffic area, then yeah they need more stalls, but I'm also all for privacy when I'm peeing. o_o

9. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Unless you've got a naturally strong bladder (I haven't) and holding for long periods is something you do fairly effortlessly, I wouldn't advise holding for long periods as it can be detrimental to the bladder and, if done to excess, the kidneys as well. I get rather concerned when people say they never go to the toilet at school/college or work as the human bladder simply isn't designed for excessive daytime holds. It's natural to hold overnight for 7 or 8 hours but that's because urine production slows down a lot overnight when we're asleep anyway so it's not such a big deal. However it's not such a good idea during the day when we're on the go and drinking various things to keep hydrated.

So far as fast food establishments are concerned, I've nothing against them as such. However I think we should pay our bodies - or at least our arteries - the compliment of only visiting them on rare occasions as an exceptional treat or when an alternative isn't readily to hand.

:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted