Fast Food

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a fast-food fan by any means, but occasionally I'll go for the fast and expedient over the time and energy involved in shopping for, preparing and cleaning up after cooking.

By occasionally, I mean once or twice a month. It's most likely to occur at 3:30 in the morning when I'm just getting out of work.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I'm not working out during season (Like NOW!), and during the school year, I am an avid fast food eater. The reason why is because to try to eat healthy it's a bit more money. I'd rather spend 3 dollars to get full then 6-7 to make my food money for the week last.

Also, a friend of mine went to study abroad in Europe, and he said that he liked that more localized where he was unlike here where you have to drive everywhere. When driving around all day doing things fast food is most convenient.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not a fast food fan by any means, I love to cook. Buuuuuuut every six months or so I hate to say I HAVE to have a Burger King Whopper w/cheese....no pickles. It's a guilty pleasure and to me it's waaaaay tastier than anyhting McDonalds has. And when I go back home I have to stop at The New York SYstem for the weiners. I usually have 5 or six. They're just too delicious.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fast food is not cheaper, it's lower quality. But it is easier if you have no place to live. More and more urban people are homeless or do not have a proper kitchen.

And if you go to the dumpster behind the restaurant at the right time of day, it's free.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my fast food is KFC (Crispy Strips) or my local pizza shop for a killer sub, don't care for fast food burgers to much but if I do it's a Burger King whopper, no pickle no ketchup.