fast Random pulsing sensations in lower region

endofsummer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will give you, that you are not the psychopath that I was beginning to think you were but you will never convince me that your school is so irresponsible that it encourages and condones what you do here. I don't need you or anyone else to define idiopathic for me, I know what it is. "no real cause" is still incorrect and no KNOWN cause is always correct, and it isn't as trivial as a question of semantics.
The condition of this discussion has no KNOWN cause and there is not treatment plan. even you acknowledge that it is more prevalent than people think. Your solution is, "it will probably go away" THAT IS USELESS. It may go away but it will come back, go away, and come back again and in 10 years, because there is no research on this problem, your answer will be the same.
A few years ago a courageous doctor in New Zealand claimed stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria. He was labeled a QUACK, viciously attacked and ridiculed by the medical community. His diagnosis was proven correct and his treatment plan is widely accepted today. Each year more research indicates heart disease is caused by a bacteria. There are indications that cancer is caused by a virus.
You say that the product I suggest is "shoddy and useless". Oregamax capsules contain a SPICE, real European Oregano commonly called Hyssop. A spice used and recognized in countries and cultures around the world for more than 3,000 years to kill bacteria and virus. After living with this condition for 10 years those capsules put and end to the problem for me, forever. I don't get colds. I don't get the flu. For four months twice a year I work out with boxers that are 1/2 to 1/3 my age. Some have more training than me and can kick my ass but when we do cardio I can keep up with any of them. At 61 doctors find nothing wrong with my health. I don't go to clinics. I have had access to the best healthcare available anywhere and it didn't help me.
Your arrogant attitude is a guarantee that when you are 50 your prostate will be swollen and at 60 you can send thefly an airline thicket to come cut out your cancerous prostate and hand it to you in a bedpan. You assume I am ignorant because I refused to go to medical school. After completing three years of college with a 3.8 GPA I quit school and taught myself to trade commodities. Something you, with your arrogant attitude will never be able to do.

An old man I used to know asked a question for you:

What do you get when you send a jackass to college?

ANSWER IS: An Educated (arrogant) Jackass.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will give you, that you are not the psychopath that I was beginning to think you were but you will never convince me that your school is so irresponsible that it encourages and condones what you do here. I don't need you or anyone else to define idiopathic for me, I know what it is. "no real cause" is still incorrect and no KNOWN cause is always correct, and it isn't as trivial as a question of semantics.
my school is no longer in charge of me. The reason we said semantics is bc we both knew what he meant by it. Yes it is trivial, if I knew exactly what he meant by it

The condition of this discussion has no KNOWN cause and there is not treatment plan. even you acknowledge that it is more prevalent than people think. Your solution is, "it will probably go away" THAT IS USELESS. It may go away but it will come back, go away, and come back again and in 10 years, because there is no research on this problem, your answer will be the same.
Uhm yeh I believe i told the guy to go talk to his pmd. I couldve freaked him out and been like omg, maybe its a late onset muscular dystrophy, or multiple sclerosis.....fast random pulsations sounds a lot like muscular fasciculations.....most common cause is IDIOPATHIC AND GO AWAY ON THEIR OWN.....it could also be indicative of benign processes such as dehydration maybe even worse

A few years ago a courageous doctor in New Zealand claimed stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria. He was labeled a QUACK, viciously attacked and ridiculed by the medical community. His diagnosis was proven correct and his treatment plan is widely accepted today. Each year more research indicates heart disease is caused by a bacteria. There are indications that cancer is caused by a virus.
Yeh but he found the reason, unlke your point. The most common cause of heart disease is atherosclerosis......bacteria is minor, as are viruses, as are parasites like borrelia burgdorferi. SOME cancers have a link to viruses and all those cancers are able to be linked to those cancers.....read a little bit about cancer genetics and you will see why its not likely that most cancers are caused by viruses

You say that the product I suggest is "shoddy and useless". Oregamax capsules contain a SPICE, real European Oregano commonly called Hyssop. A spice used and recognized in countries and cultures around the world for more than 3,000 years to kill bacteria and virus. After living with this condition for 10 years those capsules put and end to the problem for me, forever. I don't get colds. I don't get the flu. For four months twice a year I work out with boxers that are 1/2 to 1/3 my age. Some have more training than me and can kick my ass but when we do cardio I can keep up with any of them. At 61 doctors find nothing wrong with my health. I don't go to clinics. I have had access to the best healthcare available anywhere and it didn't help me.
I say the product is unresearched. You dont get colds or flu.....good for you, i have many co-workers that dont either and we all work every day in a hospital with sick people. The most we take as supplements are vitamins.

Your arrogant attitude is a guarantee that when you are 50 your prostate will be swollen and at 60 you can send thefly an airline thicket to come cut out your cancerous prostate and hand it to you in a bedpan. You assume I am ignorant because I refused to go to medical school. After completing three years of college with a 3.8 GPA I quit school and taught myself to trade commodities. Something you, with your arrogant attitude will never be able to do.

How is my attitude arrogant? BEcause I am calling you on your bullshit. Because you blatantly put down sound medical opinions and promote unresearched shit? Good for you with your GPA.....am i supposed to be impressed? Dont you think mentioning that shit makes you sound arrogant? Maybe I should list mine too......

An old man I used to know asked a question for you:

What do you get when you send a jackass to college?

ANSWER IS: An Educated (arrogant) Jackass.

Theres also the quote "you can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time".....translate.....you can promote your dangerous bullshit and fool some of the people all the time but youre not fooling anyone with any medical knowledge bc youre clueless

theflyingh

Just Browsing
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Oregamax - the cure-all for the 21st century. I'm truly glad that it solved all your problems, well...most of them.

Basebal is undeniably correct on every point. Show me one randomised double blind control study that proves the efficacy of oregamax.

It's just ironic to think that someone who denounces well known and accepted medicine is happy to blindly peddle shoddy info and product.

Wow I thought trading commodities was all about arrogance...

endofsummer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'Yeh but he found the reason, unlke your point" WRONG AGAIN. He had to infect himself to silence the arrogant doctors that attacked him.

"For a century, physicians refused to believe that bacteria could cause ulcers because they thought bacteria could not live in the acid environment of the stomach. In 1982 a researcher, who was unable to convince his colleagues that bacteria could cause ulcers and gastritis, actually proved his case by drinking a culture of H. pylori. When he rapidly became ill with stomach symptoms, he admitted himself to the hospital where these bacteria were found to be associated with his gastric disease. It also turned out that these bacteria could indeed be detected in the stomach lining of stomach ulcers, but only when the tissue was stained in a special way to detect the bacteria. The CDC now claims that H. pylori causes more than 90% of duodenal ulcers and 80% of gastric ulcers. Approximately two-thirds of the world’s population is infected with these microbes."

"I say the product is unresearched. You dont get colds or flu.....good for you, i have many co-workers that dont either and we all work every day in a hospital with sick people." YOUR arrogance prevents you from seeing the point. I got colds, fl and allergies until I started to take those capsules and have had NONE since.

endofsummer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"How is my attitude arrogant? BEcause I am calling you on your bullshit. "

You arrogantly dismiss anyone that disagrees with you including highly qualified. doctors with years of experience.

Cantwell, Alan: The Cancer Microbe (1990), Aries Rising Press, Los Angeles
Cantwell, Alan: AIDS: The Mystery and the Solution (1986), Aries Rising Press
Livingston, Virginia: Cancer: A New Breakthrough (1972), Livingston Clinic, San Diego
Livingston, Virginia: The Microbiology of Cancer (1977), Livingston Clinic
Hess, David: Can Bacteria Cause Cancer (1997), NY University Press
Mattman, Lida: Cell Wall Deficient Forms; Stealth Pathogens (1993), CRC Press
Reich, Wilhelm: The Cancer Biopathy (1973), Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, New York

endofsummer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"you can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"

Yes, and in-spite of that YOU do keep trying don't you.

You want to eliminate BULLSHIT from this thread: Oh, if you could only go back and delete your comments.

"Show me one randomised double blind control study" Challenge and educated jackass and he wants to hide behind the DOUBLE BLIND STUDY. In this case that is actually very easy. Baseball blind + thefly blind = DOUBLE BLIND

"Wow I thought trading commodities was all about arrogance..." I am sure you did, and that is why you will never succeed at it.

theflyingh

Just Browsing
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
endofsummer, you might want to work on reading articles from at least this century to get a more up-to-date perspective.

I will give you a heads up and tell you that the best evidence is always found in peer-reviewed journals, not in opinion books published by dermatologists with a penchant for AIDS "research" and conspiracy theories. Especially when such books are published by a company owned by the author. Unfortunately there is a difference between speculation and fact.

endofsummer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Unfortunately there is a difference between speculation and fact."
No, that, is a good thing.
LPSG is a FORUM, not at doctors office, not a research lab, a forum where people can express their views and opinions for other peoples consideration and where they can consider other peoples thoughts on a subject and come to their OWN conclusions. It is NOT a place for Ignorant, Arrogant, Educated Jackasses to blindly lead people down a path of self destruction with their early 20th century medical malpractice pronouncements, unopposed. The free medical advise you dispense here is worth EVERY dollar paid for it. If you ever qualify to take the Oath you someday hope to declare, SWALLOW HARD and know that YOU are lying when you declare "DO NO HARM"
Ducks in a row,"Quack!...Quack!!..Quack!!!,Quack!!!!!,Quack!!!!!!!

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whatever dude.....so basically what you're saying is its better to go on someone else's opinion rather than researched evidence?

Btw for christmas ask for a dictionary so you can look up the word arrogance.....both theflyingh being educated on medicine does not make us arrogant, nor have either of our tones been out of line. You're full of shit and youre being called out on it.....pull your panties out of a bunch

There is no herb that is a cure-all. Anything that claims to do more than 2 things is lying. Anything that claims no side effects is full of shit. Anything that says boosts immunity and never get sick is full of shit.....sorry dude but if you need to at least take a pharmacology course before you start promoting drugs

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Unfortunately there is a difference between speculation and fact."
No, that, is a good thing.
LPSG is a FORUM, not at doctors office, not a research lab, a forum where people can express their views and opinions for other peoples consideration and where they can consider other peoples thoughts on a subject and come to their OWN conclusions. It is NOT a place for Ignorant, Arrogant, Educated Jackasses to blindly lead people down a path of self destruction with their early 20th century medical malpractice pronouncements, unopposed. The free medical advise you dispense here is worth EVERY dollar paid for it. If you ever qualify to take the Oath you someday hope to declare, SWALLOW HARD and know that YOU are lying when you declare "DO NO HARM"
Ducks in a row,"Quack!...Quack!!..Quack!!!,Quack!!!!!,Quack!!!!!!!

By the way, I think i should be allowed to sue every non-compliant patient. Or patients who stop taking their meds for no reason, patients who refuse to lose 10 pounds or start exercising. I think i should be able to sue patients who continue to smoke despite their COPD, drink despite liver damage and eat shit depsite their diabetes......"Do no harm....." is up to the patient. We're doctors not miracle workers and its patients who ultimately are in charge of their health. Patients should receive sound educated medical advice from people educated in the field.....and avoid snake-oil salesman