Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, anal sex advice needed!
A new fuck buddy of mine loves to fuck hard and fast. And i MEAN hard and fast. I actually was on the brink of passing out, definitely not use to that!
I found out afterwards that he was "taking it easy on me" and he wanted to go even harder next time.

So here's my question to you. Do you get use to being fucked harder and faster, so after doing it for a while you are back to enjoying it fully? Or is it something that either you like it, or you don't? Sort of like when you have anal sex for the first time it is uncomfortable, but after trying it a few times you get use to it.

Want to know since i really like this guy, and although i love the idea of him plowing me like he did last night, in practicality i'm not enjoying it.

Any advice would be awesome!
Cheers everyone!
Joe

Joe7703

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it didn't feel like it was hitting anything... he was just slamming it into me for a good half an hour... possibly longer. At first it was ok, i mean it felt slightly uncomfortable, but i thought that would go... but as time went on it just started to feel worse and worse.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I suspect that if it was getting worse over a half hour's time, your lube was breaking down. If you were not using a gel lube or a lube especially for anal, such as Analeze, you might need to relube.

Good luck with this. The worst thing I can imagine is having to curtail a nice fuck in my ass.