Faster than a speeding bullet

Media
Pretty interesting topic, when I first started having sex like a lot of people I was so focused on lasting long enough, when nerves were no longer an issue and it could more or less go on for as long as I want...it depends. I too like a 20-30 session most of the times, but once or twice a week I like to have a nice long fuck that last a much longer time...I think its a lot like jerking off, sometimes you do it just to get off, sometimes you go a long time and enjoy it even more so.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
It really varies. Probably in the 20-30 minute range, usually. It depends on my partner, what she likes, etc.

On that note... I was shocked earlier this year when I was asked "aren't you finished yet?" after about 2 minutes. From talking to her afterwards, it was apparent that she always climaxed quickly, and took it verry personally that she couldn't push me over the edge in the same time frame...

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
On that note... I was shocked earlier this year when I was asked "aren't you finished yet?" after about 2 minutes. From talking to her afterwards, it was apparent that she always climaxed quickly, and took it verry personally that she couldn't push me over the edge in the same time frame...

That's how my wife and I are. It's unusual for us to take more than 5 minutes, and she usually gets there first. Most of that time is warmup, too - actual penis-in-vagina time is rarely more than a minute or so. I guess we're busy people....

orbit03

Just Browsing
Media
Number 51 said:
That's how my wife and I are. It's unusual for us to take more than 5 minutes, and she usually gets there first. Most of that time is warmup, too - actual penis-in-vagina time is rarely more than a minute or so. I guess we're busy people....

You aren't the only ones. My wife and I are about the same way. It works well for us. :)

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
If it works for you both, it works, whether it takes 2 mins or 2 hours.

My situation seemed ironic because there have been some women who I can finish in less than 5 minutes with (unless I'm deliberately holding back). But she wasn't one of them. :( Compatibility problem.