Fastest Load You've Blown During Sex? How Was It?

cutie123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How fast have you've blown a load before during sex? How was it? Amazing? Embarrassing?

I met a guy and went over to his place planning to pound him out, but he quickly sucked the soul out of me. He got on his knees, slurped my dick up with his wet throat, and kept eye contact the entire time. I could immediately start to feel my dick getting extra hard and ready for release within a few seconds. I tried to grab his head and slow him down, but he moved my hand out of the way and deep throated me. I nutted hard down his throat, and all it took was less than 20 seconds. We waited a little before round two, but needless to say, I have met up with this guy regularly since then.

For me, it's rarely the other person's skill that gets me to shoot quickly. Instead, it's a matter of horned up I am and how much we've been playing around prior to sex. If I'm already good and primed, it can take just 30 - 45 seconds for me to lose it. Thankfully I usually recover quickly and don't take long to start round 2.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always had the ability to last a little bit before I blow my load. But the one that I always remember was about 8 years ago. I had been at a conference in Nashville for a week. I was sharing the room with a female friend of mine, so I hadn't had sex all week. I was super horny the entire week and tried to arrange a hookup. But after a few failed attempts, I found an ad on Craigslist that sounded promising. 2 guys, both tops were looking for a bottom to share. I went over to their house and it ended up being a huge mistake. Neither one ever got fully hard, neither one ever fucked me and I ended up just leaving without anybody getting off.

On my drive home from Nashville, I hadn't gotten off all week and I really needed to blow my load. I kept searching online for a hookup, but this was before the current hookup apps (Grindr, etc.). I did finally find a guy online who looked promising. He lived right off the exit that was coming up and he sent me directions. I found his place easily. He was good looking and had a nice body and he was a top. We finally went to his bedroom and got naked. His dick was maybe 7" but was very thick. I really enjoyed sucking his dick because of how thick it was. But after a few minutes of sucking it, he said he wanted to fuck me. I told him it had been a while, so he suggested I sit on it to get used to the thickness. So I got up on top of him, lubed up his dick and aimed it at my hole. I grabbed a bottle of poppers and started to sit down on it. Right as the head started to enter my hole, I shot my load all over his chest. As I was shooting, it was causing my hole to tighten down which pushed his dick out of my hole. He never made it inside of me. I was so embarrassed from coming so fast. I had never done that before. I quickly got dressed and left. He had such a beautiful dick, I cannot believe he didn't get to fuck me.

I don't remember where he lived, I just know it was somewhere in Kentucky.

Reactions: Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

bi2

Superior Member
Media
When I was much younger, when I would get massages I was so close to blowing the moment I undressed.

In order to enjoy the massage, I showered beforehand at his place, wanked off and then had a massage.

Yes, I still blew again, one hour later lol. The joys of youth.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years back I met up with a business traveler. We chatted for a few and I went to his hotel. I'm usually a top but there was immediate chemistry. I was 35 or so and he was mid 20s. Hairy latino guy. Uncut cock. He immediately started fingering me and soon was spitting on his hand to get his dick wet to fuck me. I didn't resist. I wanted it. And his dick was barely inside me and I shot my load all over my stomach. I don't think he had even made 2 thrusts. He was a sport and quickly asked me "can you cum a second time". He then scooped up my cum and used as lube to finger my hole. He was soon fucking me again and we both shot about 5 mins later. Feeling his cum shoot inside me caused me to cum almost instantly.

D

deleted1038553

Had a sort of funny experience once with a guy I met out at a bar. We got a bit drunk, started messing around and ended up back at his place. We get a foot in the door before he pushes me against a wall, rips mine and his pants down and pushes his cock up between my cheeks. He was barely hard and gets just like an inch or two in between my cheeks, not even close to the hole, and starts erupting - I mean massive fuckin' cum load all between my butt cheeks. And I'm standing there thinking WTF :D.

Thankfully he was cute and humble about it and we both had a good laugh and got to play again a bit later. Was one of the funnier spur of the moment experience I've had though!

Reactions: dummythicc