Fastsafepatch, any experiences?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Yatta, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Yatta

Yatta New Member

Penis enlargement, penis size chart, penis enlargement patches, average penis size

I have my 13'th patch on, and the only effects I have got are a more hanging penis(looks bigger when unerect, but erect size is exactly the same as before, although that stopped recently for some reason), pimples and itching from the patch, and some pretty strange white matter on my pubic hairs on my sack. Kind of like dead skin, but soft. So I'm guessing this was a scam, but since I didn't spend that much money on it, I'm contempt. Won't be stopping use though. Only recently started jelqing.

Now, are there any permanent PE supplements that actually work? I can't do with any devices since I don't live in an environment private enough to use it. I would research on the forums more but the whole thing is pretty confusing to me right now, hehe.

2. b4umi

b4umi New Member

:rolleyes: I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR REACTION TO THIS "PATCH". PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND WITHOUT HESITATION...BUT STOP USING THE PATCH NOW! YOUR SIDE EFFECTS ARE LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. STOP USING IMMEDIATLY. BEFORE YOU DO MORE DAMAGE THAT MAY NOT BE REVERSABLE.
    ALSO, READ REFUND OR RETURN POLICY. OR JUST THROW THE REST AWAY. GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW. :smile:

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    forget about pills, patches and such bullcrap

4. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Bro,the only ones that gain fromthe patches,pills,creams are the manufacturers1toss that crapand start a stretching/pumping routine.

Draft saved Draft deleted