Fat and fat?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Snakebyte, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lately I was wondering if skinny/muscular guys have "muscle cocks" and fat (sry to say so :wink:) guys do have a fat cock? I hope you get the idea? Your thoughts pls.

If so, I will gain about 50lbs lol :biggrin1:

2. face_jism

face_jism Member

There is no correlation.

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

If you want to appear to have a bigger cock, lose weight. With less padding on the pubic bone above your cock, you'll 'gain' some size that was previously inside your body (behind the padding).

My introductory post mentioned this process - I started working out, lost 20 pounds and discovered I was well-endowed.

4. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I have been lean and I have been heavy and it seems that fat does not accumulate on the penis. Not even a little bit.

5. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

As face_jism mentioned, there is no correlation... The ears, nose and penis grow to an independent size regardless of height, weight, hand size, feet size etc.

However if you are fat and lost weight and trimmed or shaved your pubic region you can reveal the base of the penis as it was hidden in the fat pad and hair of the pubic bone!... They say for every 10 pounds of fat by the fat pad you lose an inch but remember that 10 pounds means that you most probably have to be above 50 pounds overweight to have that amount of fat around the fat pad!

6. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

Of muscle or fat? :cool:

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

It is healthier to stay slim It is true when fat the penis just seems to go up inside the body What would be interesting is to ask the ladies have they ever seen a really fat guy with a huge dick! I think the answer would be no!

8. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i don't want to make it bigger. It's nice as it is.
    just was curious if there was any link.
    But actually I want to gain some weight since I am only 130lbs :biggrin1:

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Snakebite Dont gain wait 130lbs is fine I see you are only 22 You will naturlay gain wait as you get older Keeping the meat between your legs is all you need!

10. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I agree with the ones who have already posted: there is no correlation but skinny guys have a bigger portion of their penis appearing out of the body.

I am very skinny, at 6.1 tall and 144 lbs, and my cock is kinda fat, at nearly 6.5 around.

11. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

What's your height and build? (Ectomorph, Mesomorph, Endomorph or a combination of 2 or all 3 of these?)... Encircle your right thumb and middle finger around your left wrist just below your hand... Do the fingers overlap, touch or not touch?... If they do not touch how much space is between them???

If you want to gain some weight the best weight you can gain is lean body mass (muscle) not fat as you are better off skinny (depending on how skinny) than fat (depending on how fat) in my opinion! But lean body mass can never hurt (in moderation) as it speeds up the metabolism (healthy) and gives a more masculine look!

Wish you luck! :smile:

12. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am 5'9 and a lil bit athletic. Still I want to have 10-20lbs more.

13. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

If you gain weight, your hole gets bigger.

14. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    If you are normal you will gain lean muscle mass and strength naturally until you are about 28. You will hold that strength until you are in your mid 30s and then slowly begin to lose muscle mass and gain weight from fat beyond that.
    That is if you don't workout or anything.

15. missbec

missbec New Member

Hmm if you mean muscular by work out and the next level of body building, i have heard from a couple of people that you cant have sex while on steroids; take arnold for example, when he did intense body building. I think its in his book too!
    Now that i think about it, hehe totally off topic, but thats okay, trivia doesnt hurt anyone now does it?:rolleyes:

16. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

Arnold and steroids?... Yes!... Precisely Primobolan (~200mg a week) & Dianabol (~4-5 tablets daily), in the Seventies every one at Gold’s Gym (Venice, California) was taking this combination. The most popular form of Dianabol in the Seventies was Methandros-Tenolene. It is a 17 alpha-alkyl based steroid which produces dramatic strength and size gains. This is also a very toxic drug. This drug is probably the reason for Schwarzenegger’s muscles. (Within 7-10 weeks, most athletes can gain 10 to 20 pounds of LBM.) Yet, he has always said that he didn’t use steroids to bulk up, and just used them when he was preparing pre-contest trying to get as lean (lose as much as body fat as possible to show striations & definition) as possible while maintaining the same amount or more of lean body mass (LBM, muscle). However, it is no secret among bodybuilders and others that Arnold Schwarzenegger was indeed using steroids year round to promote muscle growth!

In a "Talk" magazine interview when asked if he had ever taken drugs, including steroids, his reply was “I inhaled, exhaled, everything.” :crackhead: And, of course, Arnold can be seen smoking a joint at the end of "Pumping Iron" (1977) :sasmokin: ... And you ask... If Arnold was so open about his drug use why then would he lie about his steroid use year round rather than just pre-contest?... The answer to this as many agree would be he doesn't want to be seen as a fake or a cheat in the bodybuilding world... He is a role model for many and when his fans hear that he achieved his awards through the unnatural means of cheating (steroids) they will detract!... But if he just says that he used steroids to maintain his "hard earned" muscular growth pre-contest while he was on a calorie deficient diet they'll figure they can maintain their natural muscular growth without the use of steroids!

I am still baffled at the fact that he didn't go bald. (maybe he did and we don't know about it!) Steroids (roids, juice, gym candy, pumpers etc.) are similar to certain hormones in the body. The body produces steroids naturally to support such functions as fighting stress and promoting growth and pubertal development. Anabolic steroids are artificially produced hormones that are or similar to androgens, the male-type sex hormones in the body. The most powerful androgen is testosterone. This in turn results - for a male user: (depending on person and/or duration of type of steroid, usage, dose etc.) impotence, testicular shrinkage, breast development (Dianabol converts to estrogen) :yikes: and many, many other seriously dangerous side effects! Or for a female user: development of masculine traits (deepening of the voice, shrinking of the breasts), facial hair growth and once again many, many other seriously dangerous side effects! Steroids can also have serious psychological side effects... Some users become aggressive or combative, developing "roid rage" - extreme, uncontrolled bouts of anger caused by long-term steroid use. :AR15firing::rocketwhore: (This can be the result of a list of other drugs.) Being a star athlete means training the healthy way: eating the right foods, practicing, and endurance & strength training (aerobic & anaerobic) without the use of drugs to help along the way… Would you rather receive a trophy from your hard work or just go to a store and purchase one? However, I do realize that some people worked as hard as they possibly could but then hit a wall (plateau) and could go no further without the help of drugs but this is only a case of insatiability as feeding this desire will most likely recoil/backfire in the near future!

It should be noted that, until the Anabolic Steroid Control Act criminalized steroid use for ‘athletic purposes’ in 1990, they were not illegal. (Arnold Schwarzenegger even told George Stephanopoulos from CBS: "I have no regrets about it, because at that time, it was something new that came on the market, and we went to the doctor and did it under doctors' supervision." (Hah!... See what Ric Drasin [former WWF wrestler :chairshot: , Training Partner] and Franco Columbo [first short bodybuilding champion, Arnold's best training partner!] have to say about that... maybe in the beginning...... maybe in the beginning!) :cool:

Be healthy & be safe! :beerchug:

Draft saved Draft deleted