Fat and HUNG!

n2huge

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I am slender at 6', 165#, I have always been fascinated with chubby/fat men that are swinging huge cock - 9" and up. Would love to worship huge meat under a big stomach surrounded by thick thighs. Anyone fit that description?

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a chubby guy....I can tell you it is a bit of a rarity, just because once you get to a certain size, your chubbiness is hiding some of your dick. (hell, if I shrunk a few pant sizes I'd probably go back to 6 inches!)

I like chasers but I see what guys seen in a hot big man with a big schlong. There are some men like that on sites like bear411 and biggercity.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm straight, are there any women who like fat well hung men
well I guess I'm not fat fat, but I do have a bit of a belly

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
God, here we go again. :rolleyes:
If it's just your opinion please state that.
If you have seen the originals then if possible could you point us to them or even post them.

1 and 4 have bad digital blocking and dont match up when scaled in.. 4 even has a section were skin juts out into the air for a few pixels were this is no penis line.

if two is a PS job. its done rather well. though there is a shadow that is questionable.

fun as hell to view regardless XD

Reactions: ionhf

iizzyy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember my first boyfriend was kind of chubby and had the fattest cock... He knew how to use it too!

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
once apon a time i dated this guy that was a construction worker. his chest and arms and legs were muscular but he had a pretty good sized beer gut on him. but his cock was really big. he was around 8 inches long and as big around as a beer bottle. he was the only "bearish" huy i ever dated. mostly cus he had this long bushy goatee and the deepest voice i've ever heard.