Fat and HUNG!

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey guys, just wanted to throw myself out there, I'm not huge max out at about 7, but everyone who sees it seems to never expect it hahaha. Let me know what you guys think, and thanks to everyone whos posted pics, hotties!

I also have some vids up on xtube, check em out, i love comments
www.xtube.com/luckoftheirish

damn, irish, you're VERY hot!

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm a lightweight and when a big guy presses down on me and wants to slide it in... just can't resist the power they have. that's nature. lol :wink:

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Time to weigh in. Pun intended.
I was about 285 when pics taken and I am fairly hung. I have since lost down to 225 but haven't posted yet. I was 101 in high school. I lost close to 2" when I was heaviest plus a big dick on a skinny guy looks bigger than the same size dick on a heavier guy.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1 and 4 have bad digital blocking and dont match up when scaled in.. 4 even has a section were skin juts out into the air for a few pixels were this is no penis line.

if two is a PS job. its done rather well. though there is a shadow that is questionable.

fun as hell to view regardless XD

Those pics don't hold a candle to yours, btw! Very nice, Wolfie!

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't know fat guys with big dicks existed. I once knew a guy at the gym who was well hung but told me he used to be fat. I could never imagine him being fat and having a big dick. He was very light complectioned but the skin on his shaft was several shades darker, nearly brown.
But he had a long and thick dick and cut.
But I've never laid an eyeball on a fat person who was well hung. The guy I saw at the gym also had Speedo tan lines Can you imagine what he looked like wearing a Speedo with his big dick bulging out?

blah69420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thats a hard request,because fat guys tend to have smaller cock than skinny guys? That been my experieces anyway,if someone could prove my theory wrong please do so.Id love to see a fat guy with a huge schlong anytime.

Its not they tend to have smaller cocks then skinny guys, but fat/chubby guys carry more weight around the pelvis so the fat infront of the pelvis gives the appearance of a smaller cock. Where with skinny guys its skin and bone so its all there.

Plus 7" on a 5'10 guy who weights 160 pounds would look alot more impressive then 7" on a 5'10 guy who is 250.