1. coolmike_85

coolmike_85 New Member

Albums:
    Hey everyone, i was shopping yesterday and i faced the same problem i face everytime and that is finding pants that fit. I have a 29 in waist, but i also have big thighs.... and ass too. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem and if so...any tips... and please don't suggest lipo cause am sick of hearing that point of view.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's nothing wrong with some junk in the trunk. Personally I find big legs/big ass to be a nice combo.

3. burns1de

Gold Member

Yes, I have a similar problem - I havea a round ass, plus large, muscular thighs (because of all the biking I do). Thankfully, I wear baggy clothes almost all the time, so that helps, but dress pants are more difficult to find. I mean, I can still find normal-sized pants, but they tend to be tight across the thighs and ass (and crotch, for obvious reasons, ahem). Comfort is priority #1 for me, so that makes it a hassle.

4. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    To me, a muscular ass and legs that are thick in relation to the waist is a particularly attractive look. Your pictures look great. I knew a very hot guy in high school who was like that. His mom would take in the rear center seam of his jeans up near the waist. Result: Bubble butt!
    You may need to get your clothes altered a bit.
    Dave

5. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

yeh, why are you saying this like it's a bad thing. nice big bubble butt. oooooooooooo. shweet.

6. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wear baggy clothes! But no matter how baggy they are, people who love big upper legs and ASS will SEE!! You are bigger than average in all of the RIGHT places..errogenous zones....btw, some of us would love to give you a real massage, esp around the upper leg and butt area, after one of those bikerides:wink:

7. str8curious

str8curious Member

I say enjoy what u got.

8. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I too have the same problem, especially when buying slacks and even suits. You may want to find a tailor and 1) have clothes custom made to fit you (this can be pricey but well worth it; I love tailored clothing), or 2) buy pants a size larger to accomodate your hips and thighs and have them altered, as mentioned, in the waist. A good tailor can do this easily and make the pants fit perfect for your body style.

On a side note... women do like men with strong thighs and a firm rounded ass, at least from my experience.

I guess I should say, welcome to the Big Ass/Bubble Butt club for men? lol

9. burns1de

Gold Member

LOL thank you... I'd prefer a woman massaging me with her 36DDs, though! :wink:

Same here. Women tend to be impressed by my large muscular thighs and calves and they constantly grab my ass. :biggrin1: Definitely a big selling point for da ladies.

10. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  11. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

I have two choices in clothing; baggy or tailored. So, I have a seamstress who works from her home, and who tailors my good clothing. She is much less expensive than a clothing store.

Your ass looks hot, you might just need some alterations in your clothing. :smile:

12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have given up finding flat front pants with 5 pockets (jean style) they are the only cut of dress pants that fits my thighs and ass. The normal flat front pants with four pockets bunch up and the pockets flare out and it makes me look like a short stocky guy... the five pocket flat front pants make me look like a guy with a muscular lower body, frumpy vs. sleek. I have to say that all of the guys posting in this thread have FANTASTIC lower bodies and y'all should be proud of your muscular thighs and bubble butts!!!!!

If anyone knows about a line on jean style dress pants, PLEASE let me know... I am SICK and TIRED of wearing pants 2 sizes too big!

13. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Holy shit! I have one word for you: Spandex!! You could also consider Lycra, or maybe wearing nothing at all.

I can't be of any assistance to you (as I have no practical suggestions), but I will say that I just adore bubble butts -- and it's funny that several of the respondents to this thread (burnside, novice_btm, and burningvenus) have absolutely gorgeous asses themselves!! (None of the other respondents so far have an ass pic in their gallery)

So, there I go, making an ass of myself again.:wink:

14. burns1de

Gold Member

Why, thank you. :biggrin1: My ass/thighs pic is actually out of date, I've gained MUCH more muscular mass in that area since the start of the summer, so I have even larger legs now. I think most women are like men in this regard - we all love rump meat and strong legs.

I'll pass for the spandex, though, lol. :smile:

15. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most definitely a beautiful ass and sexy, strong thighs. A woman can imagine herself wrapping her legs around that waist, holding onto those shoulders as he leans her back, bracing those muscular thighs so she can.....hmmmmmm?? :biggrin1:

16. burns1de

Gold Member

Why, I wonder which woman would think of something like that... :rolleyes::tongue:

17. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Should I fly out to LA and let you take pics for me? :biggrin1: Kinda hard to get a good ass shot when you are the one taking it.... :rolleyes:

18. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aw, shucks, I'd love to see you in Spandex... especially with the enlarged muscles. Oops! Did that have a double meaning??!!

I'd sure love to see updated photos -- and that would make the lovely wldhoney happy too!

- - - -

Question to the OP -- did you study dance? I can't quite tell from the photos, but you seem to have the muscles of a classical dancer.

19. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    *raises hand and flails it around while hopping from foot to foot*

20. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you think they'd let you take 50 lbs of boiled peanuts on the airplane with you? That's my payment, you know!:biggrin1:

PS: Pretty face...:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted