Fat cock

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
heres the fat cock my wife has to handle

Please, please, please!!!! Men quit shaving your pubes!! Shave your nutsack! I get that, but no pubes makes your cock look gross, effeminate, esp. if there is stubble!
Leave the pube shaving to the little dicked str8 boys who are trying to get laid.
IMO not a good look for the ladies either, look at Brittany Spears? EWWWW. Even if I were str8 I would never touch that!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Please, please, please!!!! Men quit shaving your face!! Shave your nutsack! I get that, but no jaw makes your face look gross, effeminate, esp. if there is stubble!
Leave the face shaving to the little dicked str8 boys who are trying to get laid.
IMO not a good look for the ladies either, look at Brittany Spears? EWWWW. Even if I were str8 I would never touch that!

Sorry, I had to.

I say shave and clip, looks hot! Your wife has a lucky cunt.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to have that same brand of silicone cock ring. It made cock get girthy like that. After a month's usage, my girth had ended up snapping the cock ring off. Crazy. I even bought a set of those silicone jelly type cock rings and I broke those as well. I am rough on those things. I am going to get me some metal ones this time.

As far as shaving is concerned, I think that it is cool. I shave mine but I left some on there. (One of the many reasons my ex left me.) It is your dick. People don't have to like what you've done shave-wise.

Your cock resembles mine except your girth is an inch longer. Your wife is surely lucky...

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Something looks weird about that. It looks like there is no veins in most part of it and you'd think with a cock ring on like that the veins would be at least a little prominent! Doesn't look right to me.

Post a full cock shot for proper appreciation lol

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was gonna say it looks about the same or maybe less than mine which is 6" around but idk...

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to that picture, your cock is just barely two inches accross. My cock is a bit wider than two inches, and only 6 inches in circumfrance. I think that tape is doubled up behind the cock.

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
Guys there is no need for me to lie, but if u dont believe me thats your choice. Also for the one that mentioned the distance across its 2.25" across the top. Just wanted to show my cock to the ones that liked it thanks.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry if I'm wrong but there is something 'different' about this pic...there is an orange thin tape in the base of it...it looks an upsidedown penis bad photoshoped...

Again if I'm wrong disregard my oppinion...:wink:

I usually like natural girthy fat cocks though.

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry if I'm wrong but there is something 'different' about this pic...there is an orange thin tape in the base of it...it looks an upsidedown penis bad photoshoped...

Again if I'm wrong disregard my oppinion...:wink:

I usually like natural girthy fat cocks though.
Here here I agree!!!

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that band is really around the penis then its cutting into the flesh...plus for me, it doesn't even look wide enough to be 7-7.5" girth anyway :tongue:

Silly moo.