Fat cock

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear one because I have no choice in the matter...I can only get semi without one. That said...perhaps. I know my cock was basically the same before my injury.

...OB

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry if I'm wrong but there is something 'different' about this pic...there is an orange thin tape in the base of it...it looks an upsidedown penis bad photoshoped...

Again if I'm wrong disregard my oppinion...:wink:

I usually like natural girthy fat cocks though.
See the mention on an earluer page about silicone cock rings. by invisibleman. It may lookj upside down because the head of the penis is mysteriously not in the picture.

Here here I agree!!!

If that band is really around the penis then its cutting into the flesh...plus for me, it doesn't even look wide enough to be 7-7.5" girth anyway :tongue:

Silly moo.
If the size is more than 2 inches across the top and then a similar more than 2 across the bottom side then more than 4 inches has been accounted for and now there is less than 2 inches from top to bottom along each side of the circumfrence, and each penis is unique not always perfectly round and some are flatter and some are bigger in up and down but not so wide across. Trust me I have lots of experience in seeing them up close.

Something looks weird about that. It looks like there is no veins in most part of it and you'd think with a cock ring on like that the veins would be at least a little prominent! Doesn't look right to me.

Not all penises have veins running visibly through them even with cock rings. Again trust me I have a lot of up close experience with this when it comes to seeing them.

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no way that that cock is 2.25 inches accross, the tape is curved, and it still shows under 2.25 inches. If the tape was stretches straight accross, it would be barely over two inches.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I vote with mnrocko. I shave my balls and cock but leave my jungle of pubes alone except for some occasional pruning. I have a dramatic frame of hair around my genitals. I think I look sexy, and my boyfriends agree.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its decent size, but not as big as the mailman's
Which mailman? Sid was rather large its true but Mike was a smaller size. Easier to wrap my lips around and somewhat tastier at the important moment. Those are the only 2 professional mailmen (letter carriers) I ever knowingly had.

--or is there some guy around here who goes by the name Mailman?

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I vote with mnrocko. I shave my balls and cock but leave my jungle of pubes alone except for some occasional pruning. I have a dramatic frame of hair around my genitals. I think I look sexy, and my boyfriends agree.

Please, show me!!