fat cocks unite

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Danny_Longshaft, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Danny_Longshaft

Danny_Longshaft New Member

here and there.. in a van down by the river
  2. thomas biggy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've always wanted to try out pumping.
    Just never had the time to go out and find one :/

3. Danny_Longshaft

amazon.com.. it will come to you

4. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    Or pumptoys.com they have a library, tips, and decent prices on kits and tubes.

5. Danny_Longshaft

Cool! Thanks for going into great detail.

One last question. What kind of pump to you use? Have you had any side effects like erection problems from using a pump?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Danny_Longshaft
    well i guess you will learn that.. i had a 10 inch tube and my dick head would start to push against the top.. of course when you release the pressure it shrinks back butyou'll learn.. i found that doing reps with the pump works best.. start out with mild vaccuum, for about a minute or 2 then release.. do this 5 times, increasing the pressure each time.. you'll be able to feel the increased pressure.. you will also feel your skin moving.. i actually have stretch marks on the insides of my legs from it, plust the extra weight on my cock. (at least im guessing thats the cause).. then do longer pumps 5-10 minutes of increased pressure.. then i end with a pump that actually hurts a little for 5-10 minutes.. no pain no gain. lol.. then begin your jelq.. but remember concentrate of positive results, it should be easy because pumping makes your cock huge, as you can see in my last photo.. i just envision this as my normal cock.. and keep from getting hard, also try not to flex your pc muscle (that is the tricky part) when you flex it it actually stiffens and shortens your wanger.. insted feel your pc muscle, then concentrate and imagine pushing your penis pushing out of your body.. for some reason when i do this i allso stick my tongue out.. its just what happens to me.. almost like they are connected. . it takes tons of concentration.. i mean TONS.. but eventually you will feel the weird feeling and you will see the length of your penis increas.. it helps to place a finger under your scrotum.. you can actually feel the penis push out.. but remember dont flex the pc, push.. it sounds tricky but you will have to figure it out.. its taken me the whole 7 months to master this.. and i still have troubles sometimes.. i would compare it to finding out you have a new body part (or someone that has a transplant) then learning out how to use and move it.. it takes time.. last week a was jelqing for 3 straight hours and i swear i pushed my cock out so far that it pulled my scrotum skin so tight it felt like i got kicked in the balls.. it was over 10 inches soft.. but then when i couldnt take it anymore and just started masturbating it got hard and was back to the normal 9.5 inches hard.. this makes me wonder if i had all the time in the world how big i could actually make my penis.. allthough the side effect is it takes longer for me to get hard and to get off.. i also now have hair that grows on the first inch or so of the shaft of my penis.. its cause the skin gets stretched up from the base, but i shave anyways..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cbfan2123
    One last question...how do you know when its "maxed out" while pumping?

Quote:
    about 7 months... and yes you have to stay soft.

Quote:
    Nice gains! How long did it take you? Do you use lube or something? And are you supposed to not be hard when you jelq?

Quote:
    when i started i was at about 8.25 inches now im an easy 9.5 hard.. but the girth and flaccid size is where you see the most results. i was about 5-6 inches soft at first, now it stays about 8 inches all the time.. making for a really nice bulge.! mission complete

Quote:
    Interesting. Have you got any decent results from this routine? You cock looks pretty big, but I don't know where you started from.

Quote:
    every other day i pump it till its maxed out.. so about 20- 30 minutes.. then i relax and sorta meditate, while doing my jelq routine... envisioning my cock growing, feeling the muscles that can make your cock push outward. and doing it.. its a bad comparison but its like an animal, how they push their dicks out. i think its mainly about the positive thinking, and preventing yourself from getting fully hard.. mind over matter.. believe in the results and you will start to see them.

Quote:
    Hey there,

I noticed in your profile you do pumping/jelqing for penis enlargment. I was curious as to what sort of program you do and what kind of results you have gotten? Like most guys, I have interest in giving myself a little more size. Thanks in advance!

Draft saved Draft deleted