Fat dick basketball player, fictional story

imserenityok

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey guys, for months i've been thinking about writing a fictional story, so here it is :) this is my first fictional story on the site so lemme know what you think! don't mind the capitalization bc i honestly don't rly care about tht rn. if there's any grammatical errors (i.e.: comma splices, subject-verb agreement, etc) don't be afraid to point them out, im tryna improve my writing. enjoy :)

in class, i was considered one of the quiet girls. it's not that i didn't say anything to people, i didn't have anything to say. my friends were the only people i talked to. isolating myself does have its advantages, though. i have secrets that nobody would've ever guessed. being a size queen and closet freak is one of my most interesting secrets. even tho i've only had sex with 3 people up until my senior year, one of them being endowed, i refer to myself as such because that's mainly what i would masturbate to, and i masturbated often. something about a big dick hypnotizes me.

one day in my first period class, my teacher discussed a new project. i had no interest in it, but it was going to be easy, especially with a partner. the girl that sat next to me was a great partner. whenever we had a group assignment or project in this class, she was my go to girl. she was hard working, intelligent, and actually cared about her grades. so i thought this project was going to be another easy A. then, for whatever reason, the teacher decided to assign partners for this project. displaying from the projector, was the 2 week deadline, a short description of what we had to do, and a list of 2 member groups for this project. i scanned the list for my name hoping i was matched up with the girl next to me, since we were already an efficient team. nope, "serenity" was paired up with justin. i looked in his direction to find him glued to his phone. he probably doesn't even know i'm his partner. ugh, she paired me with the nigga that doesn't do shit in here, i thought.

I'm not gonna lie, at this time of the year, i actually did have a pretty huge crush on justin. he towered me at 6'1", was built like a scrawny athelte, and was light-skinned like me, except a little lighter. not to mention, he was the star of the basketball team. justin was well on his way to leading our school to another basketball playoff run. at his last game, he lit up the scoreboard even with scouts from St. John's, Duke, North Carolina, Villanova, and Georgetown eyeing his skills. it's so impressive to me how he can perform at high levels with so much pressure on him. but, justin was only an eye candy crush to me, he's super attractive but his personality isn't boyfriend worthy. he's nowhere near productive in the classroom as he is on the court, and he's a ladies man. a few weeks ago i even overheard other girls gossiping about his dick size.

"girl, you got to sleep with justin?"
"yes, girl"
"fat dick justin?"
"yes, girl, he was life changing. he rly does live up to his name."

i never rly noticed his dick size until after i overheard tht conversation. sometimes depending on his pants, he does seem to have a noticeable package hidden under his pants. that only made me lust for him more.

the next 7 days were surpringly productive on both ends. justin and i exchanged phone numbers so we could talk about the project. busy from basketball most likely, he barely responded to me. i keep it professional and stern with him, though. on day one, i told him i will not be doing all the work and he must participate with quality. he seems to respect that even though he doesn't respond. if i ask him to do or buy something, he'll actually do it and give it to me as soon as he sees me in class. his work ethic impresses me....but the final deadline was approaching. we weren't close to done but we still had enough time to complete the project. the due date and presentation was on Monday. on wednesday night, i texted him and asked him to come over on friday after school so we can finish the project. 20 minutes later all he responded with was "Can't." i quickly responded with "why not"
"Got Practice." he said, 10 mins later.
"oh well can you come after practice" i said.
"Yea I'll Be Over Dere At 8" he said. i said "awesome" with a smiling emoji and he didn't respond.

the next day, i told my friend sarah tht i was glad tht justin is coming over tmr so we can finish the project on time.
"bitch..!" she interrupted, with wide eyes and surprised smile,
"fat dick justin is coming to ur house?!"
sarah also had an eye candy crush on justin. she genuinely thought he was the sexiest nigga in the entire school.
"yeah," i confirmed with a chuckle. "but only to work on the project. no funny business"
as much as i'd like for this to be a date at my place, school comes first.
"bitch, do you know how many girls dream of justin being at their house? you better take this opportunity" said sarah.
"what opportunity? haha we're just doing schoolwork."
"well after you finish the project, try to make a move. boom. great advice." she said. i contemplated her advice for a moment.
"girl, we'll see" i said.

friday night came. my mom was doing an evening shift at her job, so i was home alone. i texted her and told her tht justin was coming over so we can finish the project. she told me to be careful and stay focused. i already told her about my crush on justin but she doesn't know about my fetish for big dicks.

i started getting ready because i can't look like a bum in front of a potential basketball star. sarah's words kept echoing in my mind. "you better take this opportunity". i needed something sexy, but not desperate. something comfortable, but not too lazy. what do i have that's comfortable and sexy? a breeze that flew into my bedroom window drew my attention to my desk. in front of my desk was a chair and on the chair was a clean pair of black leggings. perfect. now i needed something to go with it. i searched my closet for a shirt that was cute but not lame. an old, fitted odd future shirt caught my attention. this was good enough. at 7:30 justin texted me.
"I Went Home To Change And Wash Up. Ima Be Dere In 30" he said. i texted him my address, apartment number, and the code to open the gate so tht i won't have to come all the way downstairs in the cold to open it for him. i proceeded with putting on eyeliner and lipstick to look cute, but relaxed and watched tv until i heard a knock on the door. i sprinted to the peephole and he was standing outside sending me the "I'm here" text. i unlocked all the locks on my door and opened it. the first thing that caught my attention was the flaccid bulge mounting from his pants...