Fat dudes How do we measure?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Auric_Goldthinger, Apr 27, 2009.

1. D_Auric_Goldthinger

D_Auric_Goldthinger Account Disabled

I ask this because all you here is that people fake measurements by pushing into their fat pads. So I want to know how do us over weight people measure?

2. B_CoffeeWithCream

B_CoffeeWithCream New Member

With a tape measure or ruler on the top of the cock like everyone else does.

3. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    There isn't a right or wrong of it, though I believe that if we took a vote on this site, there would be some preponderance in favor of measuring without pressing. Some people will accept a measurement obtained by pressing in as legitimate, on the ground that it shows how much length you have available for use; others will not, on the ground that such a method does not measure what you actually show. A disadvantage, on this site at least, of using pressure to determine your length is that if the figure that you get does not match what people see in your photos, they may think that you are a liar. On the other hand, not many guys, if any, can resist the temptation to adjust their posture, angle, and so on to get a more favorable measurement of themselves.

One thing you can always do is to take both measurements and split the difference.

4. D_Auric_Goldthinger

r-tard

5. B_CoffeeWithCream

How is it my fault that you are fat and obese and do not know how to measure your own penis? Maybe you need an electron microscope to see it? Or an X-ray machine since it's buried in your layers of fat?

6. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    No need to be so abusive.

7. B_CoffeeWithCream

*snarl* Tell that to the OP who felt the need to flame first when I gave him excellent advice as not everyone knows how to measure their penis or to measure from the top.

8. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry, no. A flip 'same as everyone else' response does not qualify as 'excellent advice'. Cal's response was much more useful.

"r-tard" is the net equivalent of a dirty look and one of the gentler versions of it that I've seen. Your response was completely out of proportion.

9. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    bone pressed makes alot more since because what you show doesnt matter. it's what you use.

10. D_Auric_Goldthinger

thats what i always thought

Draft saved Draft deleted