Fat & Hairy VS Fat & Hairless

Fat & Hairy VS Fat & Hairless

• Yes! Fat+Body Hair > Fat-Body Hair

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • No! Fat is fat is fat - hair doesnt make a difference

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Meh! There is a limit to how big you can be before hair wouldn't help [but yes it does help]

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on how you define fat; overweight and morbidly obese are two different things to me. I find anyone who looks healthy and happy appealing. I don't think hair has much to do with it.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No excuse for being fat. Join a gym, hit the treadmill daily. Problem solved!

Yeah cuz that will solve any underlying thyroid problems, nasty side effects form atypical antipsychotic (one of which, Risperdal, is commonly given to kids on the autism spectrum as the only FDA approved drug to help stabilize some of the perseverating behavior, and that includes self injurious, until ABA therapy can reach a successful level), side effects from most SSRI's, etc.

And yes I am overweight. I used to be incredibly thin, to the point where people began to ask if I was anorexic. I suffered from depression, and the docs put me on Paxil on which I gained weight before stabilizing at 80 pounds heavier. That was with a gym membership that I religiously used and speed walking /running to and from my job which was 14 miles on top of my gym workout. And getting free nutritional advice from my best friend at the time who was then studying to become an MSRD (she has obtained her goal and is enjoying being a Masters of Science Registered Dietitian)

It wasn't till after I was switched to a lower dosage of a different SSRI that the weight started to come off. Then I had a blown ankle and guess what, crappy insurance because most "good" insurance agencies rejected me right off the bat for having asthma, even though it is controlled and I have NEVER been hospitalized for it. Then I blew my left knee. So bad right ankle, blown left knee, and no way to afford PT. It has been a long road getting healthy again. Thankfully I have met people a tad more open minded and less simplistic in their views than you. I will continue to loose weight for health reasons as less weight on my legs will at least lessen any continuing damage.

As for what I like in guys? I LOVE heavier men! Always have even when was a skinny Minnie lol and I have a soft spot for hair. So I would have to say fat and hairy over fat and hairless.

Truthfully I like my men to have a muscular base with a layer of pudge on top. :biggrin1:

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone carrying a few extra pounds, I like a man to look like a man. I'm not into hairless men, especially if they MADE themselves hairless by shaving. I understand there are men who do not grow body hair. I'm not attracted. But I never have understood why a man whould shave his body - yeah, if he's a body builder, blah blah blah. Be a man! Love your body hair! I like a guy with some meat on his bones and hair on his body.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow, I am surprised anyone is attracted to fat men. I am into slim to average guys and fat is a total turn off.

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm greatly attracted to hairy men and bigger men put the 2 together and I'm very happy

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are, indeed, people who are attracted to larger men. Not everyone likes a wisp of a man who has to stand in three places at once to cast a shadow.

I like a wide range of men myself - older to younger, slim to husky and chubby, hairy to smooth.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I Agree, I like something to 'hang onto' as well. There is a limit to 'big' for me, but like everything else...there is something for everyone...
and 'furr' def gets the sap rising..or dripping as the case may be!

(the whole trans thing baffles the crap out of me)

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some people don't use it as an excuse, to be honest some people are into the beery belly with the fuzz. When it gets huge... for me, its a bit overboard. But an alpha male who's got got a hot voice and a sexy face can get away with a belly and some fuzz. For me they have to still be strong, in relatively good shape as far as being able to do shit without getting winded. There are guys who hit the gym and don't really loose the belly because diet wise they don't want to cut calories, and they pretty much don't care. Still strong fuckers though. As long as your healthy, the rest is aesthetics and everyone has different tastes. I have a variety of tastes. Bodybuilders drive me wild, regular hot fuckers with a 6 pack that aren't bulky but have enough you could never consider them a twink, and some bears do it for me too. For the bears my explanation above applies. Muscle Bears can be wtf nice.

No excuse for being fat. Join a gym, hit the treadmill daily. Problem solved!

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Risperdal is a horrible drug. I was on it for a long time, never got the weight gain side effect, but the way it made me feel was just plain fucked up. Its old. The neurotransmitters it targets and the theoretical mechanism of action are NOT that unique. There are a wide variety of great meds out to choose from today. The problem is finding a doctor who is knowledgeable, gives enough of a fuck to go through the pain of careful medication management which could take mounts to over a year of hit or miss trial and error. I'm not suffering from anything similar, but I have been on Zoloft, Paxil, Depakote, Tirleptal, Xanax, Zyprexa, Risperdal, Seroquel(cogentin had to be taken to stop the Tardive off I was on that for a while), and Abilify which was my favorite... I loved Seroquel as well but when you take seroquel you take it on time and you sleep, period. That doesn't always agree with hectic schedules. Topamax can be added if you are concerned about weight gain, but its on of those areas your doctor will have to be comfortable with managing. I stick my my previous statement though, healthy first, aesthetic preferences next. Penis size can also make the aesthetic preferences less of a factor, but wont effect my views on being healthy first and foremost.

Yeah cuz that will solve any underlying thyroid problems, nasty side effects form atypical antipsychotic (one of which, Risperdal, is commonly given to kids on the autism spectrum as the only FDA approved drug to help stabilize some of the perseverating behavior, and that includes self injurious, until ABA therapy can reach a successful level), side effects from most SSRI's, etc.

And yes I am overweight. I used to be incredibly thin, to the point where people began to ask if I was anorexic. I suffered from depression, and the docs put me on Paxil on which I gained weight before stabilizing at 80 pounds heavier. That was with a gym membership that I religiously used and speed walking /running to and from my job which was 14 miles on top of my gym workout. And getting free nutritional advice from my best friend at the time who was then studying to become an MSRD (she has obtained her goal and is enjoying being a Masters of Science Registered Dietitian)

It wasn't till after I was switched to a lower dosage of a different SSRI that the weight started to come off. Then I had a blown ankle and guess what, crappy insurance because most "good" insurance agencies rejected me right off the bat for having asthma, even though it is controlled and I have NEVER been hospitalized for it. Then I blew my left knee. So bad right ankle, blown left knee, and no way to afford PT. It has been a long road getting healthy again. Thankfully I have met people a tad more open minded and less simplistic in their views than you. I will continue to loose weight for health reasons as less weight on my legs will at least lessen any continuing damage.

As for what I like in guys? I LOVE heavier men! Always have even when was a skinny Minnie lol and I have a soft spot for hair. So I would have to say fat and hairy over fat and hairless.

Truthfully I like my men to have a muscular base with a layer of pudge on top. :biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I know Risperdal is horrid.I wasn't on it (my nephew who is on the Autism Spectrum was put on it) so i was more using it as an example of something that wasn't an "excuse" for weight gain.

No, I gained weight on paxil. I had not so nice side effects on the other SSRI's and Paxil seemed to be fine, till i started balloning up. I was on that for three, four years, before going onto Lexapro, which is wieght neutral for me:biggrin1: Plus it seems to burn cleaner in my system.

I was worried when my work inssurance (which is crappy) stopped covering it. I can't afford thefull price per month, but i went onto it's close cousin Celexa, and that is working great for me.

I was worried cuz Celexa can cause issues in being able to cum. If i was someone who suffered from premature ejaculaton, fine. But i take forever to cum as it is! Thankfully it hasn't effected me that way:tongue:

So I am continuing to lose weight. My interest in weight loss is for the health reasons i sited in my earlier post. I seriously am not doing it for a vanity reason.

I have always liked heavier guys. There is a limit to how heavy, but it is a pretty broad range. As long as the guy isn't getting winded ding routine things, if i am attrated to him, that's all there is to it. For a sexual partner he willl need to be fit enough to keep up with the sexual olympics i like to participating in:tongue:

My Guy is muscular and aerobicly fit, with a layer of pudge that softens it just to the right amount and a belly that i find insanely sexy. He is fairly smooth, but has a nice thatch of hair on his chest, and enough hair on his legs etc to make me happy, and would never consider shaving, thank God!lol Plus he can keep up with me in bed!

I have been wit some supposedly fit standardly goodlooking types who wore out entirely to fast in the bedroom:mad: Such a disappointment.