Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there guys, I have gone back to the gym after an absence of 4-5 years. Odviously I had let things go & alot of my former muscle had turned to fat. I was not groselly overweight, max was about 192 lbs. @ 6'1" tall. Now down to about 182 lbs.
I have been concentrating on my abbs & have niticed now they are tightening up nicely, my 'fat pad' looks more evidenly saggy having lost some of its fat. It looks terrible drooping out over the sides of my cock.

:confused: How do I get rid of it totaly as it looks so unsightly-worse than it did before when I was carrying the extra weight.:confused:

starsx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Best to avoid carbs at night and stick to meat and green veggies.
Watch the amount of fat grease you eat. I am 50 and have been the same weight 5'11" @ 165lbs. since I was in my early 20s.

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ditto on the above suggestions. But you have to keep in mind that your body is changing and everyone's DNA will respond differently with age.

I've always been 5'8, ~220: 48" chest, 33" waist. I've always leaned towards the Endomorphic body type. But to look at me you wouldn't think I weighed much over 180.

In the last few years I've noticed, I can no longer get away with lifting once or twice a week. I need to lift regularly or my tone starts to go away. Things that I don't recall drooping before, (but not badly haha) don't feel as taut as they used to. And the biggie: Stretching is VERY import in your late 30s into your 40s. Not only do limbering your joints and muscles keep them elastic, it's more conducive to a regular exercise schedule and will help prevent injury in and out of the gym.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys, my diet is ok & fine. When I say my muscles had turned to fat, I mean I lost some muscle definition but not all of it, only some had turned to fat. I have done a quite intensive gym program & quite a bit of the fat has gone icluding most of the 'fat pad' fat. What is left is more or less flappy skin that is unsightley, I just want to get rid of it-by some sort of excercise only. I want my cock to look good without this flappy skin, it may go of its own accord-but I want it gone soon!.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you get Muscle and Fitness magazine in the UK? They have a suppliment handbook that came out this month that has stuff for fat burning; like CLA, green tea extract, carnitine, and other stuff. (ofcourse along with diet and excersize.)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A fat loss regimen should be balanced enough so that muscle loss is minimized. This would entail not losing weight too fast (as this would result in the droopiness you're describing).

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In addition to having a stripped fat pad, a leaner body also gives the illusion of a larger penis too :)

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In addition to having a stripped fat pad, a leaner body also gives the illusion of a larger penis too :)

Very true!!,

I have FB's who knew me before I lost my 20 Ibs of 'flab' saying my cock has got bigger since I lost the flab (& gained an equal poundage of muscle) -it hasn't-the fat pad has gone but my cock is still the same length, it just looks bigger!!