Fat Pad

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_thickjohnny, Jun 23, 2011.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

You know the area around your cock and balls - below your belly button. When you're young and lean you have almost no fat pad but as you get older you gain weight and fat accumulates there.

I've gained weight since I turned 50. Not a lot; more of a beer belly which in and of itself is not that bad (compared to other 54 year olds I know). But that damn fat pad is really bothering me. I go to the gym and watch what I eat and I'm staying where I am - not losing, not gaining. How in the hell do I lose that fat pad?

Any ideas?

2. ThunderGod62

ThunderGod62 Member

There's nothing (non-surgical) you can do other than continuing to lose fat. I have a substantial fat pad but I've noticed a definite increase in apparent length as I've lost 100 pounds or so. Some people put on weight in different places, but if you get your body fat low enough, distribution won't matter...

3. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    what about water weight gain??? thats a losing battle. alot of fat people are just alot of water.

4. erratic

Gold Member

Cardio, cardio, cardio, and stay away from refined sugar. Though I'm sure you've already heard that.

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've definitely stopped eating as much "white death" as possible. That's refined sugar, flour, pasta... anything white I was told to try to avoid and that would help.

Yes, I have a bit of a beer belly (again not as bad as other 54 year olds I know) but this fat pad is more to the sides of my cock not the top. I guess that's in my genes so to speak as to how the fat distributes.

6. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

As one loses weight the lose skin over the chest and belly drops sometimes making what we assume to be a fat pad even larger. The only really great solution is a surgical resection and this is not as invasive as one would think. The other alternative is bodybuilding. As the chest and pecs increase in size the skin is lifted and the pad goes away.

7. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

If you think plain sugar is bad research the effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup, Crystalline Sucrose and "Corn Sugar". All are extremely concentrated forms of sugar and the effects on blood sugar levels in a percentage of individuals are as bad if not worse.

8. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Yeah. I've been reading more about the danger of anything with corn in it - which because of government subsidies is in everything we eat including beef, pork, chicken etc as those animals are all being fed corn or corn based products. Someone was just telling me a few days ago that cows should not be eating corn as their systems are not made to process it properly but because it's so cheap that's what they are forced to eat, instead of grass.

9. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    The reason they are so concentrated is that they are rendered to liquids, which are inherently more concentrated than granular sugar, which contains air. Corn sugar is not more concentrated than regular in terms of it's sweetening properties. That is, although the volume of sugars may vary, if proper amounts were used to sweeten a product to the same degree, the concentrations of sugar would be the same.

10. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

does the fat pad actually stop the ammount of insertabel length?? e.g. 8" bone pressed erect and 7.5" non bone pressed ? just curious , i would like ot get rid of mien too :)

11. seffnerman

seffnerman Member

Albums:
    well what helps me i eat clean and i try to stay away from foods that hold water my body holds water to but everyone's body acts different to different foods and water but a good work out plan for your whole body is a great start

12. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, I was reading that it leads to all kinds of health problems for the poor things, and that's one of the reasons they get pumped full of antibiotics...which then leads to more health problems.

I really notice high-fructose corn syrup whenever I go to the States. It's in all kinds of foods and is, frankly, a bit revolting. Since you're already staying clear of refined carbohydrates, I'd stay clear of "corn sugar" or whatever the hell it's getting named these days.

A friend of mine is an mma fighter and trainer, and he was telling me that losing fat is a whole body process, unlike gaining muscle. So, working your upper half is not enough to drop the fat there; you have to work your whole body to effectively drop fat because when your whole body is tired you burn up more fat to feed your muscles. So perhaps swimming, or a whole-body workout like Brazilian jiu-jitsu?

13. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Really great information. Thanks for that. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted