Fat people use more gas

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I find this to be quite untrue...however; us fat people do use more junkfood resources.

I mean, haven't you noticed the price of cheetos going sky high in the past few weeks? I don't know if I'll be able to keep up.

I swear, if funyuns go up to $2.99 I'm switching to hot fries.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, everyone seems to be circumventing the very real problem of the American continent slowly sinking into the sea as a result of fat people. If the obesity rate in this country climbs any higher we'll be a modern-day Venice. I even read an article the other day about how a woman in Rhode Island ate seven glazed donuts in one sitting - half the state went under. Thing is, they're passing off the rising sea level as being due to environmental factors (ie. the polar ice caps melting) and you might've heard Al Gore go on about this. But those in the know are one step ahead here. It's very convenient how there's more overweight people while there are simultaneously more nationwide floods than ever before. Coincidence? You decide.

Precautionary note for the slow and/or politically correct: I'm not making fun of larger folks, I'm laughing at the absurdity of the OP's post.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your memory must be receding faster than your hairline, old man. I'm younger than you are.
Assuming, of course, that you type like a 14-year-old, myspace-addicted girl purely for fun. I hope you stop watching anime long enough to understand the oh-so-subtle humour in this post, too. :rolleyes:

I'm thoroughly excited to see that you understood the sarcasm in my post though.

Was that obvious enough for you yet?

My one liners usually contain more meaning and depth/satire and wit than my longer paragraphs.

But enough about my sex life; c2c Rubi? :biggrin1:

It's absolutely pitiful that you feel the need to carry this on after so many days of stagnance. Then again, such is the curse of the age.

Oh, I should feel utter and absolute shame for using text-based emoticons rather than your obviously mature graphics. It's nice that you enjoy trolling around with your little support base.

Such a silly boy. Have fun, I can see it won't ever end with you. :p <--- Oh, what's that?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Well, everyone seems to be circumventing the very real problem of the American continent slowly sinking into the sea as a result of fat people. If the obesity rate in this country climbs any higher we'll be a modern-day Venice. I even read an article the other day about how a woman in Rhode Island ate seven glazed donuts in one sitting - half the state went under. Thing is, they're passing off the rising sea level as being due to environmental factors (ie. the polar ice caps melting) and you might've heard Al Gore go on about this. But those in the know are one step ahead here. It's very convenient how there's more overweight people while there are simultaneously more nationwide floods than ever before. Coincidence? You decide.

Good lord, now I get it.

Waitaminute...

All these anti-abortion republicans who would rather a child grow up in squalor than not at all, in families who can't afford the food it would take for one to become overweight through overconsumption, are actually trying to save America by stopping us sinking.

Huzzah! :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We wouldn't have this problem if we rounded up all the fatties, liposuctioned their fat reserves and used it as alternative fuel.

:rofl:

No shit, right? Then the USA would have the energy supply market cornered instead of the Middle East. We could pull all our troops out of the region and send them to South America to make sure the sugar cane resources were under our control.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Precautionary note for the slow and/or politically correct: I'm not making fun of larger folks, I'm laughing at the absurdity of the OP's post.

I thought the USA was sinking into the seas because people refuse to throw out their old NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
It's absolutely pitiful that you feel the need to carry this on after so many days of stagnance.

"Stagnance"? "So many days"?

Today is the first time I've read this thread and saw your reply to me, hence my reply to you - which you yourself have decided to respond to. Watch out for the glass walls, Mr Pitiful.

Then again, such is the curse of the age.

Your inability to diagnose satire is not because of your age.

Oh, I should feel utter and absolute shame for using text-based emoticons

Feel free to feel that way - it has nothing to do with any of my post though.

rather than your obviously mature graphics.

:redface::confused::biggrin1::cool:

It's nice that you enjoy trolling around with your little support base.

I don't particularly enjoy trolling around - hence why I don't do it on this website.
I don't have a support base either, little or large. (LOL geddit?)

Such a silly boy. Have fun, I can see it won't ever end with you. :p <--- Oh, what's that?

Ooh, ooh, I know - you showing yet more ineptitude at interpreting the implications of my posts. lolz.

C'mon now, three (borderline four) examples herein. I'm rooting for you; you must catch these?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Stagnance"? "So many days"?

Today is the first time I've read this thread and saw your reply to me, hence my reply to you - which you yourself have decided to respond to. Watch out for the glass walls, Mr Pitiful.

Your inability to diagnose satire is not because of your age.

Feel free to feel that way - it has nothing to do with any of my post though.

:redface::confused::biggrin1::cool:

I don't particularly enjoy trolling around - hence why I don't do it on this website.
I don't have a support base either, little or large. (LOL geddit?)

Ooh, ooh, I know - you showing yet more ineptitude at interpreting the implications of my posts. lolz.

C'mon now, three (borderline four) examples herein. I'm rooting for you; you must catch these?

Lordy, when a thread goes awry.... an argument and critique about argument and critique....

Let the phat jokes resume.....

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I find this to be quite untrue...however; us fat people do use more junkfood resources.

I mean, haven't you noticed the price of cheetos going sky high in the past few weeks? I don't know if I'll be able to keep up.

I swear, if funyuns go up to $2.99 I'm switching to hot fries.

Fuck that noise. I don't care if the price of Doritos shoots up to $10 per bag. I'm still gonna be stuffin' my mouth full while driving my Hummer. Hehehe...

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I'm to blame for the energy crisis. Why don't we boil all the fat people and use the blubber to make oil? I mean, the whales are endangered. Apparently obese Americans are not.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah! But fat Americans produce more natural gas. Could have a global warming effect(methane).
Don't forget april is piss outside month!

Media
Out of all the problems we face, this gets thrown at overweight people.

Ok then :
Aerosol cans that contain fluorocarbons : Can't use those either
Milk : Can't drink it! Ever been near a dairy farm and smelled the methane. Last time I checked that was a greenhouse gas.
Nuclear power plants : Where does all that radioactive waste get stored eh? So sit in the dark already.

Carbon foot prints are left by EVERYONE not just fat folks.

So blame the fat people because Polar Bears are drowning because the ice mantles are breaking and giving way leaving them no place to rest.