Fat people!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I would just like to say that if someone weighs 500 pounds, and gives diet advice they should be put to death that same day.
That is all

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would just have to say that this is a ridiculous remark!

Being able to provide sound advice on dieting has mostly to do with what you have learned and read about the subject through the years. being able to execute them yourselves is a different story for many..

Would advice from a person as stated above be worth anything to many people?...maybe not... , but it is still undeservingly harsh to state such a remark.

There are many people out there giving advice on all sorts of topics they have not experienced first hand..

Your post was simply disgusting and rude for no reason..

that's all..

Last edited:

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would just like to say that if someone weighs 500 pounds, and gives diet advice they should be put to death that same day.
That is all

Being at a healthy weight doesn't guarantee that you are able to give sound advice about anything.

You've made a generalisation and it's not a fair one.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Irony, pie roni, this has to be one of the wurst puns you've ever foisted upon us. Fatwas, indeed.:cool:

I love that pun! Also the sentiment behind it. If somebody wants to commit death by chocolate, who are we to tell them no?

Incidentally that is a very popular ice cream flavor here.