Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't done Yo Mama jokes in ages...

Yo Mama so fat she sat on a quarter and squeezed a booger out of George Washington's nose.

Aw, damn, I was saving that one to use later: it's my favorite.

Yo mama so fat, every time she turns around, it's her birthday.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I generally refrain from discussing other peoples weight unless they ask me for my opinion.

There used to be a cafeteria type restaurant in Bloomingdales and I was behind a woman once and she grabbed two desserts and had a double portion of meatloaf and potatoes and gravy and a salad with blue cheese dressing and bread and butter and in the end she ordered a diet coke and I just could not stop myself from asking... "You are kidding right?" Well she burst into tears and I felt horrible.
I also see men and woman who are starving themselves to stay slim and they look so mean and unhappy.
I think you have to strike a balance as long as you are healthy and happy it does not matter what anyone else thinks of your weight.

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There used to be a cafeteria type restaurant in Bloomingdales and I was behind a woman once and she grabbed two desserts and had a double portion of meatloaf and potatoes and gravy and a salad with blue cheese dressing and bread and butter and in the end she ordered a diet coke and I just could not stop myself from asking... "You are kidding right?" Well she burst into tears and I felt horrible.

OMG, can't believe you did this! It's awful but made me laugh. I'm a terrible person

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I generally refrain from discussing other peoples weight unless they ask me for my opinion.

I also see men and woman who are starving themselves to stay slim and they look so mean and unhappy.
I think you have to strike a balance as long as you are healthy and happy it does not matter what anyone else thinks of your weight.

Yo Mama jokes aside, I've been on the receiving end of this type of treatment many times, even when I was 8 months pregnant. I took my lunch break at a local BK because I had a massive craving for a Whopper Jr. Mind you, I wasn't dressed weird or anything, I worked at a job that required conservative attire and I was wearing dress slacks and a blouse. These two young men standing in front of me looked at me like they had come face to face with the Kraken. They continued to talk in whatever their native tongue was and laughed in my face. I was mortified and ran out of there without ordering. My hormones were in overload at that time, which made me feel even worse. I've had other incidences since then and it's very hard for me to contain my emotions, especially when I feel like I'm being attacked. I have so many stories, Nudey, people really can be very cruel. I'm glad that you have a greater sensitivity about this, I wish more people had your attitude.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay