Fat People

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey all wasn't sure if this is right place to post this, well here the story goes.
i was talking to this guy online everything going well we exchanged pics and all then he asked if we wanted to me today, thats when things took a turn for the worst as i genuinley couldn't meet as already had plans plus w ehad only been talking for few hours so didn't really want to meet , he started calling me fat obese all names under the sun against fat/ugly overweight people , now i know i not a looker by any means i accept that , but i been having very stressful time latley and the fat thing sort of got to me , so i gonna post pic up and let me know what you think guys and be honest :)

ps. you dont have ot post but i thought it would be good just to get this out of my mind , but feel fre too , maybe post face poc too so you can comment on my looks.

ps part 2:p this are the pics i sent him

Attachments

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
women deal with this sort of thing all the time. your propositioned. something is already going on/your not feeling that great--or whatever is going on, and, you have to decline the the invitation. the guys feelings are hurt and starts name calling. it's the person doing the name calling that is insecure. it's the: "how could you refuse me" mentality.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hey all wasn't sure if this is right place to post this, well here the story goes.
i was talking to this guy online everything going well we exchanged pics and all then he asked if we wanted to me today, thats when things took a turn for the worst as i genuinley couldn't meet as already had plans plus w ehad only been talking for few hours so didn't really want to meet , he started calling me fat obese all names under the sun against fat/ugly overweight people , now i know i not a looker by any means i accept that , but i been having very stressful time latley and the fat thing sort of got to me , so i gonna post pic up and let me know what you think guys and be honest :)

ps. you dont have ot post but i thought it would be good just to get this out of my mind , but feel fre too , maybe post face poc too so you can comment on my looks.

ps part 2:p this are the pics i sent him
It sounds like an extremely immature response. Are you both adults?

Just be thankful that you didn't agree to meet him in person.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
women deal with this sort of thing all the time. your propositioned. something is already going on/your not feeling that great--or whatever is going on, and, you have to decline the the invitation. the guys feelings are hurt and starts name calling. it's the person doing the name calling that is insecure. it's the: "how could you refuse me" mentality.
i was thinking the exact same thing!
as soon as they're refused, some guys turn into toddlers.
if i was so very fat & ugly & slutty a) why did he want a date in the first place? and b) why is he upset i turned him down?

the only thing that matters is whether you are happy with your looks.

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@joe black tahanks alot :p , if you ever in brum maybe grab and drink or something together :p

@spoon seems like a logical reasoning

@angel well i am 18 he is 27 i told him the deal i am bi curious and would wanna try it out with a guy who not too old but excperienced he was fine with it , guess he ws just another asshole . wa sthinking of moving ot the states all brummy people normally are not nice and you lto seem lot nicer and relaxed.

Should i risk it for a biscuit and put up a face pic for yall? :p

D_Crystal Tayle

Experimental Member
Media
I do not think you are anywhere near fat....what a ridiculous, immature response. You are absolutlely better off that you didn't meet him. face pic would be lovely also!

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it sounds like he was an idoiot who has issues with him self the fact the he felt the need to degrade you because he got his over inflated ego bruised by u turning him down should have told hes probally not a person that you want in you life i say your better off and u look fin im big guy my self and have had plenty of idiots say thing like that to me but i dont let it get to me there are plenty of men who do like what i have to offer

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
at dolfette , yeah i think just need to tone up a bit and i would be happy :p soon as i get past this stage in life :p

thanks fo rquick respobnses all :)

You're a million miles away from fat at any rate. If you'd feel happier being more toned up then go for it. But don't let some immature prick's nasty little tantrum make you insecure about yourself. :wink:

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
also the thing is , i said to him , if your gonan act liek this then your not worth it for me, i can find someoen better who has respect for me and who i am , sorta pissed him off alot more tht did :S

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, quit stressin.' Your body is hot. Seriously. Not everyone goes for ripped abs. You have a few extra pounds, but like I said...lots of guys couldn't care less.You aren't anywhere near obese. Keep smiling, sexy.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not to worry - he had a selfish tantrum because you didn't meet his timeline. Happens all the time to women. Happens to me occasionally here too. Guys pm me and if I don't want to "play" with them, they get mean. Apparently (from their perspective) women who hang out on large penis sites, are automatically hot for every guy here.

It's selfish. Thank goodness you found out before you met up. He likely would have been a poor lover. Selfish people generally are.

And you look lovely!

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not to worry - he had a selfish tantrum because you didn't meet his timeline. Happens all the time to women. Happens to me occasionally here too. Guys pm me and if I don't want to "play" with them, they get mean. Apparently (from their perspective) women who hang out on large penis sites, are automatically hot for every guy here.

It's selfish. Thank goodness you found out before you met up. He likely would have been a poor lover. Selfish people generally are.

And you look lovely!

thanks very much as all of you , but with my imagination of the canadian accent which i love , means even more :p . when i move to usa if i eventually get there i will have to come and visit alot of you guys and maybe few trips to canda to :p

also beings as you are liking the pics , may start uploading some to my gallery, really wanna start playing an active role in here :D

D

deleted556573

Troyboy: You're EXACTLY the type of guy I go for. As far as I'm concerned, you've got a perfect body (I find your body type VERY hot) and an incredibly cute face. From my perspective, you're what I would call a "hottie" and would be surprised if guys weren't throwing themselves at ya.

As a previous poster stated: don't let some random, insecure asshole's tantrum make you feel insecure about yourself. There are PLENTY of guys out there who will find you attractive and will be more than happy to give you a chance.