Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, we've all heard the expression, but is it better with a girl with some more curves? Do these girls feel more? I've nothing against them, so don't get annoyed I'm saying anything about it, but I'm just curious what the experience around here says.

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, we've all heard the expression, but is it better with a girl with some more curves? Do these girls feel more? I've nothing against them, so don't get annoyed I'm saying anything about it, but I'm just curious what the experience around here says.
I've never had any really skinny girls, but did have a dirty weekend with a fairly fat short one. She was fairly round but not like some of the women you see on bbw sites that are truely massive. Trouble is because I've only been with one I can't really say whether big girls generally feel more, but she was a hell of a lot of fun in bed, she got EXTREMELY wet and made the best noise when I slipped into her. Such a good noise in fact that I came 3 seconds later :redface:

*sigh* happy memories :wink:

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only time I've been with a very thin woman is when my wife lost a lot of weight. After being pregnant, she work hard to lose the baby weight.. too hard. Her breast shrank quite a bit and her ribs stuck out. She was not fun to touch. It was becoming a problem. Since I addressed it she's back to a healthier weight.

Before I was with my wife I made-out with an extremely voluptuous woman. She was heavier, but it was all in the right places. Her body was so soft, curvy and thick. Damn, I really enjoyed that.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been with a really overweight woman, but a couple of "curvy"ones...if they're firm and not sloppy it's pretty good. The only really skinny woman I've been with is my current GF, when she got sick and lost about 25 lbs. a couple of years ago. Not good. Fortunately she made a quick recovery.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well fatter girls tend to be dirtier in bed, and tend to have bigger tits.

I'd rather have a dirty horny chubby girl than a stuck up skinny girl who is all timid and "unadventurous"

Of course I had one skinny girl who was dirty but she was over the top dirty. Sucking my finger while I was fucking her, wanting me to pull her hair etc. There's no need for that.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Spinal Tap wouldn't steer you wrong, would they?!

I've had sex with a 105lb girl and an 185lb girl. I was more attracted to the 105lb girl, but the 185lb girl was DIRTY -- she'd do ANYTHING! -- AND she was a squriter! AND she gave me the best bj I've had. They were both a lot of fun!!

SO to answer your question I don't know.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with fair few larger women mainly due to the desire for whopping boobs :)

I'd take a small girl over a large girl but the larger girls do seem to get very wet and are very dirty.. I don't know if this is like a learnt behaviour as they might feel that have to be dirtier than the norm to please a man.. That said i dislike a larger woman who is shaved down below, just looks wrong!

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like cdarro, i've only been with one curvy one, my ex. i wouldn't call her fat though. she was firm, not sloppy and bit of a "freak". the sex was great. way better than my ex before her who was more on the thin, small side.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's pretty simple. Curvy girls (not really overweight) are usually pretty comfortable with themselves and their sexuality...

Super skinny (i.e. not healthy, just like the really overweight girls) are not comfortable with themselves....

It's all about balance in life...either extreme you're going to have a person who is insecure or reserved sexually, but I'm sure there are exceptions like with anything.

And yeah...I suppose I'm "curvy"...

nasty1

Just Browsing
Media
Tommy Lee said fat girls are craise in bed! I've been wanting to have sex with a fat girl, but it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully soon though and I'll be able to give my opinion.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fleur, I guess I could classify you as curvy in the fact that you aren't a stick, but honestly you are the nice perfect size that I am normally attracted to anyway. You're very well proportioned. More women need to realize that most men really aren't attracted to super thin, super low body fat women. Well, in my experience most guys don't want that. I think the few people who own modeling agencies are allowed to force their view on others, and women get paranoid and worried when the guy they are with is totally happy with how they look.
My last girlfriends have all been in the average to slightly above average (maybe an extra 10-15 lbs tops) body style and I loved it-but no matter how much I worshipped their thighs, their ass, their stomach, they just didn't believe me. That's just unhealthy.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it strange though that with all the size zero and 'skinny chic' media that its the girls who are skinny/underweight that seem to have the most hangups?

And the chubby girls; who are not the "ideal" according to the media tend to be a lot more confident, at least sexually.

Maybe chubby girls just steer clear of those evil Women's magazines...

Just an observation.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I steer clear of the evil women's magazines...but I'm not sure I'd call myself chubby, maybe a bit...but I'm losing weight right now/getting in better shape.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curvy can be quite sexy, but "fat sex" I say no way, much prefer the petite woman. Personally I take pride in having good health and working out and hope my partner does the same. Nonetheless our country in the usa is very overweight!

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
And yeah...I suppose I'm "curvy"...

You are indeed. In the most positive light.

Fleur, I guess I could classify you as curvy in the fact that you aren't a stick, but honestly you are the nice perfect size that I am normally attracted to anyway. You're very well proportioned. More women need to realize that most men really aren't attracted to super thin, super low body fat women. Well, in my experience most guys don't want that. I think the few people who own modeling agencies are allowed to force their view on others, and women get paranoid and worried when the guy they are with is totally happy with how they look.
My last girlfriends have all been in the average to slightly above average (maybe an extra 10-15 lbs tops) body style and I loved it-but no matter how much I worshipped their thighs, their ass, their stomach, they just didn't believe me. That's just unhealthy.

I concur with Ramsey.

Super skinny/size zero girls are not as attractive as the media sets out to make them. I live in constant fear of breaking them in half should I ever hug them too tightly. Bear hug is out of the question! Whatever happened to good old nature's girls!?

Some flesh on the bone will do you good, ladies! :wink:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like my women with curves. I've had a few who were what would be considered SBBW (Super Big Beautiful Woman). I'll tell you what, they seem to be hornier than some of the smaller women I've been with. Sometimes the only position you can have sex in is doggy, but since I'm an ass man, then it's all good for me.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've always wondered about this. If you're so fat that you penis totally buried, and the girl is really fat, then how do the guy get inside?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've always wondered about this. If you're so fat that you penis totally buried, and the girl is really fat, then how do the guy get inside?
One girl I know is on the large side (300lbs) and she's tried to have sex with guys her size... Unless he has 10" then there is no way she can do him in any position. Another girl I know is well over 400lbs and before she "dates" guys, they have to show they have a penis long enough to have sex with her. At 8" I was at her minimum. The only position we could do it was doggy.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Wow, nobody seems to have a good word to say for skinny women. I have to say some of the best sex I've had was with larger women. After 10 years with my ex (who was 5'3" and very skinny for most of that time and most fun in bed in the middle when she still had some weight from our kids) the first time I fucked someone else (a large/curvy black lady where most of the extra weight was an enormous ass) I couldn't believe how far off the bed I was! She was an amazing fuck though.

The sad thing is that a lot of guys are very shallow about this, a friend of mine was going out with an incredibly gorgeous woman who was maybe 20 pounds overweight with almost all of it on her boobs and ass and he dumped her for another of his standard issue blonde sticks. This was even though his 'large' ex is the only girl he ever talked about how amazing the sex was AND she was the only woman he was ever with who had a personality (maybe what i'm really saying is that she was the only one that I ever really wanted to fuck). I guess she didn't go with his car and his self image...